ja rule responds to 'ill sign ja rule' - 50 cent....

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on MTV, rap rivals 50 Cent and Ja Rule are at it again.
"Print it: Stop talkin' about me and come see me face to face," Ja instructed Lowdown to message 50 Cent during Tuesday night's premiere party for "Assault on Precinct 13."

Ja was responding to Fiddy's recent outburst to XXL magazine: "I might sign Ja Rule when he's done at Murder Inc. After I destroy him, I'll rebuild him."

And if 50 Cent - aka Curtis Jackson - does come see him face to face?

"You don't want to know about that," Ja - aka Jeffrey Atkins - answered ominously. "It's a little too violent."

The 28-year-old rapper and actor plays a thug with a baseball bat in the action thriller starring Ethan Hawke, Laurence Fishburne, Drea de Matteo and John Leguizamo.

"I own my own company already - I might sign him," Ja said, taking a long puff on an aromatic cigarette. "He's been on my [case] for a long time, you know what I mean? I can understand the interest he sees in my talent. He's just tryin' to emulate me."

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-08-2003/news/col/grove/story/273025p-233757c.html

fuckin stupid that was, this is wat 50 wants, everyone to respond, so ppl start talkin bout his new album.

Isn't there like a hip-hop coalition or something led by Russel Simmons? Why don't they organize a fucking benefit boxing contest and put 50 against Ja, Eminem against Benzino, and all these rappers that have beef with each other in a ring and let them duke it out? It's violent and it has rules. Then all of them could brag all day about who they've fucked up.

stefanwzyga

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Isn't there like a hip-hop coalition or something led by Russel Simmons? Why don't they organize a fucking benefit boxing contest and put 50 against Ja, Eminem against Benzino, and all these rappers that have beef with each other in a ring and let them duke it out? It's violent and it has rules. Then all of them could brag all day about who they've fucked up.
Ye im up for that! yuk v game, suge v dre, daz v kurupt!

yea seriously, these guys should fight and if they really want the money so bad, broadcast it on payperview...at this point id order it just to see one of em shut the fuck up already

ArtsyGirl

That wouldnt change nothing just give the rapper that lost something more personal to hate with. Besides how could Ja get to 50 through all that security?

The.Menace

Staff member
The Almighty Nasquad said:
fuckin great idea.

P.S: 50 talks too much...I ain't down with Ja, but all 50 does for a year now is diss anyone for no reason basically ... cause he has nothing else to say and that is fuckin sad.

sniper said:
fuckin stupid that was, this is wat 50 wants, everyone to respond, so ppl start talkin bout his new album.
so when he's asked about it, is he supposed to say 'no comment'? He made the right statement, come see him face to face if 50 wants to talk shit.

artisticgurl said:
That wouldnt change nothing just give the rapper that lost something more personal to hate with. Besides how could Ja get to 50 through all that security?

I see what you mean, but all we hear from rappers is "fuck that nigga, I'ma kill him, I wanna see him face to face", and if that was to happen, we would have another Biggie and Pac situation. Rather than have them get killed, why not just let them box, shit they could raise money for their neighborhoods, or give scholarships to students who can't afford college. Take something negative, and make a positive out of it.

ArtsyGirl

I see what you mean, but all we hear from rappers is "fuck that nigga, I'ma kill him, I wanna see him face to face", and if that was to happen, we would have another Biggie and Pac situation. Rather than have them get killed, why not just let them box, shit they could raise money for their neighborhoods, or give scholarships to students who can't afford college. Take something negative, and make a positive out of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see what you mean and the idea is good, I just see this causing a bigger problem in the sense of rappers. I have been told by a rapper that even when your battling someone verbally it makes you want to fight them, so if there was to be a real fight to end beef I'd see it causing bigger embarrassment and anger that could escalate to a death. I dont consider the Biggie & Pac deaths to be Beef related.
How about when a stupid beef escalates us fans just dont pay attention? Then it will eventually dissapear because nobody is buying into it and the rappers arnt benefitting off it anymore.
I like the Battles its a part of Hip Hop but at some point it stopped being about the music and the talent and more about violence, which is really sad for Hip Hop.

hey this isn't as bad you all think, maybe ja rule and 50 cent are getting along much more than the media portrays it. They BOTH want to sign the other artist over to their own label and help the other's sales.
;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.