is THE GAME really that good?

MC mufasa said:
Game is average. Nothing more.
what the fuck does that even mean? what's an average rapper anyway? is Guru average? is too $hort average? maybe jay-z's average? name the average rapper, like something like that even makes sense

saltynuts said:
What happened in hip hop
That got Pac and Big shot
The thick plot
Now every rapper claim he let his clip pop
But even myself tote a gun
And know to run
And get shot
I been there before
Now I’m fucking with doc
*Gotta do them Calvin Broadus numbers*
If not I push rocks
Anticipating my incarceration
Media think I’m fakin’ like Mason
But when it come to mace
Fuck R. Kelly I don’t take it the face
I find out who sprayed it
I putting you under the pavement
No Buddhist priest catholic or Baptist pastor can save um
I’m far from religious but I got beliefs
So I put canary yellow diamonds in my Jesus piece
I came back from the dead without a part of my chest
Laid in a hospital bed on cardiac arrest
I waited for three years while everybody else to dropped
Now I understand why Nas did a song with his pop
Damn...what is this verse from? What's the name of the song?

Tight lyrics. How are his flow and delivery?

Chronic said:
The beats on The Documentary were very good, save for a few.
I was impressed by The Game cuz I was expecting complete trash but he's pretty decent.
Good beats, decent rapper.
How would you rate it on a 1-10 scale?

Silleone said:
hes ok, although i wouldnt buy his cds, i know mosr rap artist are fake and usually lie but out of all of them i cant take game seriously.
Any specific reasons why? And I'm genuinely asking to know, do don't think I'm trying to "defend" Game or anything. I am mixed on the guy and haven't heard anything off of The Documentary, so I don't have an opinion one way or the other yet.

saltynuts said:
I'm 23 if you want to bring age into it.

Let me say this

Tupac acted real tough didnt he?

Maybe Tupac didnt grow up in a hood?

Maybe his moms wasnt a crack head?

Myabe Pac was never shot and it was all fabricated to sell records?
Real shit right here.

People want to talk about image and shit. Most of the people on this forum would call Pac one of the hardest rappers and definately the realest rapper ever, but when the fucker was 15, he was taking ballet lessons.

saltynuts said:
difference of taste in music I can respect, but you were saying something like 'I cant believe people can take his shit seriously' and 'I almost start laughing when I hear his music' - so I ask you this, what is so funny about hardship, and what is so funny about a young kid getting shot for a pair of sneakers? What is so funny about selling drugs so that you can feed your family? What is so funny about young kids gangbangin? That shit happens around us every day all day and there isnt much humor in it.

really.
:thumb:

Mystic said:
anyone sayin' game is fake really is ignorant. homie grew up in compton, that discredits any fakeness automatically.

watch the dvd.

the cd is ruff, and why is that anytime defends game they're "nut huggers"? gah'damn.
Dude, you've been a member here for almost three years. You should know by now that anyone who sees you saying you like someone/something they hate, you're on that persons nuts.

jason_g_718 said:
Dude, you've been a member here for almost three years. You should know by now that anyone who sees you saying you like someone/something they hate, you're on that persons nuts.
i know i know, i just hate that shit.

sniper said:
how did we get from is the game really that good to 2pac 'fucker was 15 and takin ballet lessons' ????
LOL, because as usual, aban was too stupid to understand my point, which was that just because someone took ballet in their life doesn't mean they can't be "hard".

jason_g_718 said:
LOL, because as usual, aban was too stupid to understand my point, which was that just because someone took ballet in their life doesn't mean they can't be "hard".
wat is that of relevance to this thread ??
oooooooooh because game was a male stripper he can still be a gangster ? :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.