is THE GAME really that good?

I dont know if i am the only one in the world that absolutly hates the game but i hope to god that im not. i dont see what is so special about his record. I listened to it and it sound like everything that has been comin out as of late, in my opinion not that good. I just can not stand the way he flows or the lack of flowing. and all the beats are similar, i hate hearing the repeatative eminem sounding and some of dre's beats are starting to get repeatative. he brings nothing new to the rap game, i can just lump his cd in with all of the other annoynomus rappers, i believe he will either been in trouble cause he doesnt shit the fuck up about other people or just completly fall off, and also i want to know what all of the game fans think of that cd he did with JT Bigga Figga?
peace

S. Fourteen

1. You're not alone

2. The album is not like everything that has been coming out - its solid, from 1 to 18 with an exception of Church For Thugs

3. All the beats are not similar

4. Tracks he recorded when he was with JT is good, considering he was rapping for only a year or so at that point.

saltynuts said:
1. You're not alone

2. The album is not like everything that has been coming out - its solid, from 1 to 18 with an exception of Church For Thugs

3. All the beats are not similar

4. Tracks he recorded when he was with JT is good, considering he was rapping for only a year or so at that point.
church for thugs is tight...the only one i skip is special wit nate dogg

the cd is the best cd i've heard in ages...

and his old old shit, where he sounds like shyne with cotton in his mouth... its horrible.

tight lyrics.
horrible beats.
horrible delivery.

His lyrics are horrible, beats repetive, he's a straight up bitch...prove me wrong, post a tight verse from his album, I've heard 4 tracks and they were horrible...

S. Fourteen

What happened in hip hop
That got Pac and Big shot
The thick plot
Now every rapper claim he let his clip pop
But even myself tote a gun
And know to run
And get shot
I been there before
Now I’m fucking with doc
*Gotta do them Calvin Broadus numbers*
If not I push rocks
Anticipating my incarceration
Media think I’m fakin’ like Mason
But when it come to mace
Fuck R. Kelly I don’t take it the face
I find out who sprayed it
I putting you under the pavement
No Buddhist priest catholic or Baptist pastor can save um
I’m far from religious but I got beliefs
So I put canary yellow diamonds in my Jesus piece
I came back from the dead without a part of my chest
Laid in a hospital bed on cardiac arrest
I waited for three years while everybody else to dropped
Now I understand why Nas did a song with his pop

Chronic

The beats on The Documentary were very good, save for a few.
I was impressed by The Game cuz I was expecting complete trash but he's pretty decent.
Good beats, decent rapper.

Chronic said:
The beats on The Documentary were very good, save for a few.
I was impressed by The Game cuz I was expecting complete trash but he's pretty decent.
Good beats, decent rapper.
So if had the opportunity to buy the instrumental version and the normal one...which one should i buy? with other words is it really worth spending money on for a decent rapper..?

fuck all the haters,the game is tight mang, also listen to his mixtape the devil's advocate, then listen to his album the documentary, i havent seen anything lately that comes close or can even touch this.

the daz album was fuckin tight too.

show me something that is better than these as of late? everything else is garbage

I'm not the greatest fan of The Game but he can rap really well just I just listened to a couple of other songs and thankfully he doesn't have the pattern of sounding drunk like "Start from Scratch" cause that was really slurry.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.