Is Kanye West The Most Arrogant Person In Hip-Hop?

Thommo

Street Soldier
Honestly now. In mean to me he really is the most arrogant annyonig little prick ever. You see him at the award show the other night. I kept thinking to myself "I wish that he'd of died in that crash just so I don't have to fucking hear him speak". Whats your opinion's? Peace

I had my first wank to viz comics, hardbacks the best though, no doubt.

I agree with the topic. Other than you missing out "boring" in the statement, its true, hes a boring arrogant lil cunt.

when they were announcing for best album, they showed kanye and he was on tha edge of his seat like he was gonna jump up in tha air. he looked all anxious and wasnt clappin for no one

i feel ya on this, i like the beats that he produces but as a rapper he aint shit and he is sooooooooo fuckin cocky, he is a fagot copy of jay-z, jay wears collared shits then kanye does but in pink, jus a lil example

I love his beats, think he's a decent rapper, but he is a fucking prick!

He's so cocky & believes his own hype.

One of the things that really annoys me about 'Kanye Chedda' (somebody fucking shoot him) is that on College Dropout & various other verses he's dropped, he completely disregards education.

Yeah, he's done well after dropping out but he disrespects it - as a a lot of rappers do - but without explaining the consequence.

Add to that the fact that he says that shit & then touches on subjects regarding the oppression of black people - stupid fuck is doing it himself.

I think he was reasonably well off as well - 'think', don't know for sure though.

he has been since myv awards actually and since he had sang the song there dont remember the lyrics the one there eh eh uhuh givemy life away, and he was singing there that he had 2 stop taking drugs there and in the clip they go up this escalator to heaven.anyways about 1 year and a half ago he was already preaching he was the best around.now hes just more open like when jay-z says best rapper alive.

Thommo

Street Soldier
He has no reason to be whatsoever. The fact he is shit at rapping and everything else except being an arrogant little fuck and a good producer. He has no other reason to be arrogant, DR. Dre would kick his ass at producing so is certainly isn't the best. Peace

Nick

Pacaveli-T said:
he had sang the song there dont remember the lyrics the one there eh eh uhuh givemy life away, and he was singing there that he had 2 stop taking drugs there and in the clip they go up this escalator to heaven.
lmao nice description :thumb:

hes a better rapper than 50 - yes its true
hes one of the best producers out there - yes its true
worked hard to get where he is - yes its true
went through hours of surgery and survived a near fatal crash then went on to earn millions - yes its true
doesnt claim to be what hes not - yes its true

hes got alot to brag about, pac was cocky and arrogant as fuck, but u dont see a thread bout that.

Silleone said:
went through hours of surgery and survived a near fatal crash then went on to earn millions - yes its true

hes got alot to brag about, pac was cocky and arrogant as fuck, but u dont see a thread bout that.

exactly

Thommo

Street Soldier
Because 2Pac isn't being arrogant now. Kanye is being arrogant andhas no reason to be. He's a shit rapper (Who probably has a very bad ghost writer) and a good producer (Yes one of the best) But that's all. He only has that to brag about, he's far to arrogant for what he's acheived. Peace

what the fuck do u mean "2pac isnt arrogant now" its cuz hes dead, when he was alive, he was screaming all this "im the realest shit" similar to kanye saying "im the best", hes a good rapper.

I walk through the valley where the shadow of death is/
twelth floor, the view alone might leave you breathless/

he flows well and his lyrics are average, his beats are uniqe and original, so y are u hating, lol, if u can stand 50cent, then u should be able to stand kanye.

hes one of the only artists that reps true hip hop, he brought twista into mainstream eye and hes gonna be doing the same for common soon, stop hating.

Thommo

Street Soldier
Silleone said:
what the fuck do u mean "2pac isnt arrogant now" its cuz hes dead, when he was alive, he was screaming all this "im the realest shit" similar to kanye saying "im the best", hes a good rapper. EXACTLY! If Pac was alive now and was being arrogant I would still call him arrogant no matter how much I like the rapper

I walk through the valley where the shadow of death is/
twelth floor, the view alone might leave you breathless/

he flows well and his lyrics are average, his beats are uniqe and original, so y are u hating, lol, if u can stand 50cent, then u should be able to stand kanye. I'm not hating, I'm stating the truth. And I can't stand 50 cent one bit, use to, but as soon as he switched I fucking hated him

hes one of the only artists that reps true hip hop, he brought twista into mainstream eye and hes gonna be doing the same for common soon, stop hating. Why does everyone say STOP HATING Can't you people take honest criticism? It always has to somebody hating when something bad is said.
Peace

xxx

Silleone said:

For the most part, i agree.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.