Is Big L a Top 5 rapper of all time?

Its hard to say who is in top 5,hmm its imposible ;)
Definitly Big L is one of the greatest MCz.
Hi got amazing Lyrics and Flow,
LifeStyle Of Da Poor & Dangerous is a classic album :)
Rest In Peace Big L.

Fataldawg said:
Yea Married to Marijuana is Capone and Nore.. I think off the War Report album.. Thats a good album..
Its A Unreleased Nore track that was on the bootleg 2 Noreaga- Melvin Flynt The Hustler but was cut from the cd when the retail version dropped

Big L, had an interesting flow.. and some good punchlines. But he didnt have much range, and his content was pretty weak. Overall I dont think hes top 5... But every1s got their own taste in hiphop, so if some1 feels hes top 5, either they havent heard enough or thats just what they like. But personally i think when judging rappers you need to categorize them (ie top 5 flow; top 5 content; etc)

PELLA said:
Big L's a big LOSER. Hes talking about killing nauns and shit. He might have a few good punchlines, but thats about it. Weak style too. (imo)
I don't agree that he had a weak style. If you listen to tracks like flamboyant you can compare his style with some we have seen since he died. When he was around his style was popular though you tend to find styles have shifted now, eg, compare jay-z and big l back then and jay's style now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.