Info on when just watchin is gona be released

Rock

Stranger said:
Its not a 2pac song, its a DPG song, maybe it will or wont be on there, if it is maybe afeni will take off Pac's verse, if not i see deathrow releasing it in og form to get back at ex deathrow inmates.
hi Stranger :)

rhyand said:
Yes origainal it was called death row insite out compalation which was only released on test promo vynel , then songs where removed and replaced then it was released as cronic 2000 white cover then it was with drawn & songs removed and replaced and months later cronic 2000 black cover was released, i brough death row inside out complation for $2 dollars of ebay and i briugh cronic 2000 white cover from ebay aswell.
Thanks for the info! I knew about the "inside out compalation" and I know my friend has wanted that for some time. $2 sounds like a hell of a deal.

You guys need to start havin more faith when peope post shit here. Every time someone posts something theres usually the whole thread turns out to be dedicated to everyone bashing how the guy who posted the info/leak whatever it is is lying.

The guy has already posted a 45 second clip of this on another message board.

Thommo

Street Soldier
Just a little more info about the album, it's apparently (notice I said apparenlty) the DeathRow version of Nu-Mixx Klazzic's with new beats just to promote Petey like Nu-Mixx was to promote Crooked-I. I persoanlly think that this is unacceptable and if it's true then it shouldn't be called the "Best Of DeathRow". But due to the fact it is called the "Best Of DeathRow" I don't think it will be remixed and only to promote Petey. But I thought I'd just add to the rumours. Peace

I Have just watching feat snoop some one sent it to me its in a zip file and password protected any know how to brake it open, i payed tha dude $50 and he neva gave me tha password for it wat a cunt, any one know how i can open it

they got programs out there to crack zip passwords..... try random characters at somthing like over a million trys per second or somthing. pretty effective .

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.