Info on when just watchin is gona be released

dont know why everyone is getting there hopes up, remeber what happend when Naughty By Nature tryed to release Ashes To Ashes feat 2pac amaru came in and stoped it right away so i dont see why they would let death row slide...

rhyand said:
Info on when just watchin is gona be released
I Been speeking with the press deptment of death row and it seems likely just watching will be released on tha best of death row on 22nd of feb
hmmm that is interesting! wonder if it will still have Snoop on it?

rhyand said:
o and for those who didnt know mc officer og was released on cronic 2000 white cover version and then it was withdrawn by tha row and replaced with tha black cover version, the song mc officer on tha black cover version had differnt michelle lyrics and dr dre was replaced by capitin sav a hoe
White cover? Black Cover? damn never even knew there where two versions of that CD I think mine is "Black Cover" but I am sure I bought it the day it came out :confused:

Thommo

Street Soldier
aban said:
wheres this aint living OG with danny boy
He doesn't have it. Danny Boy isn't on the original, I'll get him to confirm it as soon as he comes back online. Then furthur exposure will take place. Peace

Harry_potter said:
White cover? Black Cover? damn never even knew there where two versions of that CD I think mine is "Black Cover" but I am sure I bought it the day it came out :confused:
Yes origainal it was called death row insite out compalation which was only released on test promo vynel , then songs where removed and replaced then it was released as cronic 2000 white cover then it was with drawn & songs removed and replaced and months later cronic 2000 black cover was released, i brough death row inside out complation for $2 dollars of ebay and i briugh cronic 2000 white cover from ebay aswell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.