Info on when just watchin is gona be released

Info on when just watchin is gona be released
I Been speeking with the press deptment of death row and it seems likely just watching will be released on tha best of death row on 22nd of feb

album will be out on 22nd feb, petty pablo will be on there and michel'le s song mc officer og version feat dr dre will be on there as well, i hope just watching will be on there i know that the cd's have already been pressed and are ready to be shiped next week

Stranger said:
Are you asking if its gonna be on there or are you saying it is gonna be on there?

i'm saying how can it be on there? does afeni not know because i don't think she would allow this. your talking about tha song Just Watchin wit pac and snoop right?

I Also know that the uk version will be out on 22nd feb aswell and they are bein press at technicolor pressing at Llantarnham industral estate LlantranhaM cwmbran gwent, that about 3 min away from my brothers house, the uk one's will be distrobuted via RON WINTER PUBLISING, (RWP)

2PacThug4Life said:
i'm saying how can it be on there? does afeni not know because i don't think she would allow this. your talking about tha song Just Watchin wit pac and snoop right?
Its not a 2pac song, its a DPG song, maybe it will or wont be on there, if it is maybe afeni will take off Pac's verse, if not i see deathrow releasing it in og form to get back at ex deathrow inmates.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.