Immortal Technique

Rather Unique said:
Immortal has 1000x betta then the lyrics i typed, they were lyrics off the dome i can remember
thats not what I meant ...When ppl say immortal technique is ill they are talking about revolutionary volume II and dance with the devil right?

Well let's ignore the dance with the devil comment...Revolutionary volume 1 wasn't all that and look how many ppl ignore that they only talk about his second album...It had some nice wordplay tho im not going to deny that just like im not denying technique has skillz..but ppl are soooo fuckin his shit up..Look how ppl anticipate his album lol...im saying there is a chance of 70 % that he will fall off in the eyes of these ppl after his next album...

Ppl you should just be honest...

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
one mc on dj said:
thats not what I meant ...When ppl say immortal technique is ill they are talking about revolutionary volume II and dance with the devil right?

Well let's ignore the dance with the devil comment...Revolutionary volume 1 wasn't all that and look how many ppl ignore that they only talk about his second album...It had some nice wordplay tho im not going to deny that just like im not denying technique has skillz..but ppl are soooo fuckin his shit up..Look how ppl anticipate his album lol...im saying there is a chance of 70 % that he will fall off in the eyes of these ppl after his next album...

Ppl you should just be honest...
most people on the IT forums wil say that vol 1 is more prefered,

how can you say thatvol 1 aint that good. Vol 1 is amazing, from start to finish. and vol 2 is an extention which keeps on going.

and Cown, look for 'The Middle Passage' to drop end of this summer. And word is a single will be out April/May.

Cannibus would destroy both Immortal and Crooked at the same time. Battling is just his speciality, his song writing skills suck, battling is what this dude was born for.

jasedwads said:
most people on the IT forums wil say that vol 1 is more prefered,

how can you say thatvol 1 aint that good. Vol 1 is amazing, from start to finish. and vol 2 is an extention which keeps on going.

and Cown, look for 'The Middle Passage' to drop end of this summer. And word is a single will be out April/May.
Im saying volume 1 isn't all that cuz in my eyes vol 2 is a true album...volume 1 is some typical underground shit it has ill wordplay but its no real album in my eyes more a collection of songs with his name on the cover...maybe I should give it another listen but I remember just skippin through the album for creation and destruction dance with the devil and the illest...

excalibur22 said:
Cannibus would destroy both Immortal and Crooked at the same time. Battling is just his speciality, his song writing skills suck, battling is what this dude was born for.
Yeah well now im confused cuz CANIBUS FANS are saying canibus is not a freestyle battle rapper like eyedea and they know 4 sure eyedea would eat him.

PaulyPac said:
canibus wanted to start a supergroup with crooked i & royce, i guarantee you crooked would have outshined both of them on every track
That's what everyone expects him to do..everybody rates royce the lowest nobody expects some super ill shit from royce..Crooked I will have to do his best no matter what and canibus would be like the OG in that group so if crooked does his best he prolly do his best cuz canibus doesn't have to hehe....nice theory huh? :cool:

one mc on dj said:
That's what everyone expects him to do..everybody rates royce the lowest nobody expects some super ill shit from royce..Crooked I will have to do his best no matter what and canibus would be like the OG in that group so if crooked does his best he prolly do his best cuz canibus doesn't have to hehe....nice theory huh? :cool:
um no, i think you underestimating the skills crooked i has

ThUg $TyLe said:
Royce would surprise alot of people if that group formed, for the right reasons.
royce is great but crooked i and canibus would own him on every track, but then again canibus rhymes dont usually make much sense

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.