Immortal Technique

PaulyPac said:
if you think immortal tech could fuck with crooked i on the mic, you mad, he must have been up against some shitty rappers then if he won, crooked i would kill him ask anyone that listens to both, he hasnt got the spitfire lyrics like crooked i, all tech is good for is story telling

I listen to both & to be honest in a battle TECH would RIP crook apart, Crooked is good but he aint a good fresstyler, he re uses alot of his freestlyes, Don't think i'm being biest (sp?) or anything cuz Crooked I, Immortal technique and Yukmouth are my favorite rappers alive

i listen to both aswell and i havent heard anything from imo tech that would make me think he would rip crooked i apart, crooked i started as a freestyler if you knew that, thats just funny no way could immortal tech fuck with crooked i lyrically

there are alot of rappers that will shit on tech lyrically

ras kass
planet asia
chino xl
sly boogie
juice

Chronic

Yea IT would rip Crooked i with bomb ass similes like these!!!

"My style is like a ten year old child with a slit wrist, too much reality"

"Like spirits in the same room with you, I'm giving you chills"

"You living a lie like thinking Jesus was born in December" (How'd he come up with this jewel?! I mean, taking a random common misbelieve and comparing it to living a lie? Wow!)

"Attempts to extinguish me don't even bother me none
Like retarded kids throwing ice cubes at the sun" (Especially the 'retarded kids' part is dope as fuck!!)

"You'll never be at peace, like the souls of child molestors"

"The governments involved directly so its unstoppable
Like a nuclear rocket full of biochemical toxins that invade the ecological"

"The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes"

I've got a couple of similes that I wrote myself, inspired by IT :)

"I'll make you choke by surprise like seeing a dragon eating ice"
"I'm unstoppable like a rock falling when there's nothing or nobody around to stop it from falling"
"Like icecream, I'll have you feeling cold"
"I'll murder you like a murderer"
"I'll punish you like the movie The Punisher based on the Marvel Comics comic The Punisher"

Chronic said:
I've got a couple of similes that I wrote myself, inspired by IT :)

"I'll make you choke by surprise like seeing a dragon eating ice"
"I'm unstoppable like a rock falling when there's nothing or nobody around to stop it from falling"
"Like icecream, I'll have you feeling cold"
"I'll murder you like a murderer"
"I'll punish you like the movie The Punisher based on the Marvel Comics comic The Punisher"
Lmao.
Chronic must of got himself an exclusive bootleg (for only people who know "true Hip Hop") of the new Immortal Technique Album coming out this year.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
wow

cant believe people in this thread, fair enuff if you dont like him but trying to abuse his lyrics.

End of the day for an underground mc he sold so many units . This goes to show he has a got a huge fan base across the world and not just in the states.

and saying tech9ne is better than Immortal technique is like aying England are better than Chelsea or man utd. Its not even up for comparisent.

jasedwads said:
wow

cant believe people in this thread, fair enuff if you dont like him but trying to abuse his lyrics.

End of the day for an underground mc he sold so many units . This goes to show he has a got a huge fan base across the world and not just in the states.

and saying tech9ne is better than Immortal technique is like aying England are better than Chelsea or man utd. Its not even up for comparisent.
How many units? could you give me a list of some underground mc's and tell me how much they have sold...make sure technique is in it offcourse...

jasedwads

one mc on dj said:
so did eyedea rip immortal technique..?

CUz i don't remember shit of their battle...

:eek:
he did not rip technique, not in any way, it could have gone anyway. From a neutral position i would say it was a tie, i mean the first two rounds were tied, then eyedea got the nod, but NO, he did not RIP IT in any way. :thumb:

jasedwads said:
he did not rip technique, not in any way, it could have gone anyway. From a neutral position i would say it was a tie, i mean the first two rounds were tied, then eyedea got the nod, but NO, he did not RIP IT in any way. :thumb:

aight thanks you don't happen to have this in mp3 or just a regular technique battle i told a kid I would send him some shit but I can't find battles ne more lol...

jasedwads

look, i am a fan of IT so ofcourse i am gonna stick up for him when people knock him for what ever reasons. And good look to you all.

one mc on dj,, yeah man, i will post up some stuff later on today, i got sum stuff on a cd, i will get it bk on my pc then get some links, i will pm you the links so they dont dry out. peace

Shahin

A lot of hating on Technique for some reason. I like him, he's interesting, he's got good storys, good punchlines. Listening to him entertains me, and that's a good enough reason for me to like him. Can't wait for The Middle Passage.

Immortal Technique the next rapper to carry the cross in the rap game, he is 1 of the Illest right now

''I Jerk Off In Books To Bring Words To Life''

''Im Illmatic, You Wont Make It Home Like Jeromes Neice''

Man is sick

Rather Unique said:
Immortal Technique the next rapper to carry the cross in the rap game, he is 1 of the Illest right now

''I Jerk Off In Books To Bring Words To Life''

''Im Illmatic, You Wont Make It Home Like Jeromes Neice''

Man is sick
I am not saying he sucks or ne thing...but uhmz seriously ppl should look at technique again ask themselves is he really that nice?

one mc on dj said:
I am not saying he sucks or ne thing...but uhmz seriously ppl should look at technique again ask themselves is he really that nice?
Immortal has 1000x betta then the lyrics i typed, they were lyrics off the dome i can remember

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.