Immortal Technique

I just listened to Dance With the Devil and a few other songs and all I can say is wow. How can he not get more pub because he is by far one of the top rappers in the game. What do you guys think

ArtsyGirl

He is ill, the song obnoxious is just crazy. I can easily see why he isnt bigger, he talks too much crazy for the public. But a fair amount of people know about him. Check out Cause of Death, the first line in that song just hit me like a brick the first time I heard it.

He's well known and respected in the circles of people who know true hip hop. I agree with you that he's one of the best mcs out right now

Pezz

United Slave
akae47 said:
He's well known and respected in the circles of people who know true hip hop. I agree with you that he's one of the best mcs out right now
true that^

lyrically he's at the top

Mase

akae47 said:
Bullshit.
Immortal Technique is below average, he has a couple of good songs, but the amount of wack shit he puts out his disgraceful.
He is the most boring MC people dare to call good, and like ThUg $TyLe said, his subject matter has gone stale and boring. After recovering from the shock treatment, Immortal Technique is wack.
No flow, average lyrics in most of his songs and awful production adds up to "one of the best MCs out right now"?
I musn't know "true Hip Hop" then.

i like some of his witty lines but apart from that i cant listen to the guy, his flow is terrible and in my opinion he has one of the worst rap voices ever.

Its a good song indeed in fact one of his best and the first time i heard it i swear it was like i wanted to cry in my mind i can mentaly picture myself there seeing it and feeling it...

not too many rappers can do that for me.

Chronic

Mase said:
Bullshit.
Immortal Technique is below average, he has a couple of good songs, but the amount of wack shit he puts out his disgraceful.
He is the most boring MC people dare to call good, and like ThUg $TyLe said, his subject matter has gone stale and boring. After recovering from the shock treatment, Immortal Technique is wack.
No flow, average lyrics in most of his songs and awful production adds up to "one of the best MCs out right now"?
I musn't know "true Hip Hop" then.
And there you have it. Yup :thumb:

Aight most of the things I wanted to say have already been said but hm..I'll just repeat it neway haha..technique is cool but his shit bored me quick so I wonder what his next LP will be like...If he could get some ill beats and perhaps some more ill guests it would probably do him good...He has reached the point where he can do all good or sell out big time which means he will fall off even more than he already did with his repetitive raps about the american government. I think he really has to prove himself on his new album. I hope for him he doesn't fuck up haha I'll download that album neway and offcourse if its hot i'll buy it but thats what I always do so technique is no exception. Oh by the way have yall ever noticed how many ppl call technique ill or sick only cuz of dance with the devil? Pplz must have that song on repeat or sumthing....It's way too long for a story but i don't think it really sucks it's just boring after 2 times hahaha

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
i disagree with mase, thugstyle and chronic.

What he givs us on his cd is amazing,so muchenergy, good concepts, and he just rips it . Some verse on vol 1 are amazing, like on track 9 i think, the second verse he just rips it so good, and its all about the lyrics with him. He leaves me thinking about something, which not many rappers can do.

And as for Crooked i killin him on track, i dont believe that for one second. Immortal is the champ of new york and in terms of battling, he has won a lot of tourneys.

But back to his albums i think he brings a lot to the rap game. And lets not forget its ;politicle hip hop, so for people who say things like 'he bores me, ' etc, then fair enuff. But i get bored of rappers that go on about cars and pussy. <<thats boring.

I aint gonna evaluate eachtrack but i must say that most of his music is str8 ill. And for people that say, he makes up stupid theorys . Your wrong, most of his work is researched and other stuff, is too create and picture in your mind of what could or might of happened. Its all knocturnel, dark which leaves your pondering on what he said.

Well from what i heard, he has sold at least 80,000 units. So people who did not like production (I thought it was good stuff) . Then expect 'The Middle Passage' to have great production and be a very competitive album.

jasedwads said:
And as for Crooked i killin him on track, i dont believe that for one second. Immortal is the champ of new york and in terms of battling, he has won a lot of tourneys.
if you think immortal tech could fuck with crooked i on the mic, you mad, he must have been up against some shitty rappers then if he won, crooked i would kill him ask anyone that listens to both, he hasnt got the spitfire lyrics like crooked i, all tech is good for is story telling

I HEARD EYEDEA RIPPED TECHNIQUE...THE QUESTION IS...DID EYEDEA RIP CROOKED i OR CAN HE RIP CROOKED I..AND WE ALL KNOW EYEDEA IS A PRETTY GOOD FREESTYLE BATTLE RAPPER...SOOOOOOOOOOO UHM...POST UP THE MP3 OF EYEDEA VS TECHNIQUE OR CROOKED I VS EYEDEA AND LETS TALK..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.