Immortal Technique is boring

he has no flow, and his voice is so annoying, im not saying he hasnt got mc skills, but fuck he is boring, anyone else feel this way?

Cooper

i kinda find his content interesting and his voice doesnt really annoy me much...maybe has slight issues with flow at times but i like him.

heh...maybe you should stick to club or that gay crunk shit. He spits about real topics, he's got a realness to his style and thats enuff. Also he's got sick lyrics...

lVlakaveli said:
heh...maybe you should stick to club or that gay crunk shit. He spits about real topics, he's got a realness to his style and thats enuff. Also he's got sick lyrics...
thats so not needed on this thread man...what the fuck is wrong with ppl like u?? cant u just type: sorry, we dont share the same opinion on Immortal Technique and then get ya fucking ass out of this board and go to your rickymartin.com

back to the thread, yes I find him annoying but its just cuzz Im so used to 50 Cent nowdays...loool...no man, jk Tach spits some nice shit so me not find it annoying or boring

peace/bimi

i love immortal technique.. i think he's great.. his flow could be better... but thats his own style, thats how he is on the mic. i think he's great lyrically and his content is great too.

Farzin

The new shit he has put out bored me as ell but revolutionairy vol 1 and 2 didnt bore me at all i like dboth. yes his flow needs improvement.

linx

Staff member
If his flow was horrible and just sloppy as fuck, I wouldn't listen to him. But he spits truth and he does it smooth enough for my taste. So I listen to him. His presence is really there on the mic. It's cool if you don't like him though, he obviously isn't for everyone. Who is? :thumb:

Tech is sick.....boring?? No. Id much rather listen to him than most of the other bullshit out right now. He sheds light in real issues. Yea, his flow aint the best, but content is more important than flow anyways (though its great to have both).

Hellrazor1978 said:
Tech is sick.....boring?? No. Id much rather listen to him than most of the other bullshit out right now. He sheds light in real issues. Yea, his flow aint the best, but content is more important than flow anyways (though its great to have both).
I wonder if you have listened to what the man said on his albums...He says the same shit over and over again...Yeah his main topic is Politics...nice...he even dedicated a whole album to it..or should I say 2...Shit I have heard enough...Now it's just boring...

B O R I N G BORING....

LOL it;s his gimmick...Why else would he speak on politics whenever he freestyles or whenever he's on some 1's album..lol...Don't get me wrong dude got skillz but now he is

B O R I N G BORING....

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
one mc on dj said:
I wonder if you have listened to what the man said on his albums...He says the same shit over and over again...Yeah his main topic is Politics...nice...he even dedicated a whole album to it..or should I say 2...Shit I have heard enough...Now it's just boring...

B O R I N G BORING....

LOL it;s his gimmick...Why else would he speak on politics whenever he freestyles or whenever he's on some 1's album..lol...Don't get me wrong dude got skillz but now he is

B O R I N G BORING....

Gotta co-sign this.

Tech is a good rapper. And his content is interesting when you first get into him. Dance with Devil makes you go woah. But then you realise that is just a shock track. Still good, but not amazing.

I am a fan, but I'm bored with his content. I don't check for him no more.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.