I Fuckin Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt takin away basically all of strictly's post kinda strict? he had like 1178 when we were last posting 2gther before the probation and then he cut to 600 sumthing and that was kinda like 'DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN' now they cut him to 15 post. its a lil overboard on the disipline. if he was doin wut yall say he was doing i could see takin 100 post mayb 150 but more than a 1,000?!?

PrinceMakaveli said:
isnt takin away basically all of strictly's post kinda strict? he had like 1178 when we were last posting 2gther before the probation and then he cut to 600 sumthing and that was kinda like 'DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN' now they cut him to 15 post. its a lil overboard on the disipline. if he was doin wut yall say he was doing i could see takin 100 post mayb 150 but more than a 1,000?!?
thats what i was sayin ... prince u got aim?

Strictly 4 said:
wow look how farther ur post count has gone up since ur beef with me.. go away kid
I don't give a shit about my postcount, but it obvious that your postcount was very dear to you. You need to grow up and forget about it.
*waits for a childish response from strictly 4*

something said:
I didn't see any freeposts. No more than anyone else at least.
yeah, i just got done lookin and i noticed tha same?... i dont get the problem with posting alot... i hope i dont get fucked out for posting alot on here :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.