I Fuckin Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
I don't think anybody on here is even going to come close to touching Sicc and Chronic on the all-time posters list, so why bother trying?

and in reguards to what everyone says .... i wasnt just trying to get a higher post count.. but to me a post count shows how much you contribute to the board.. and for me to get chopped up like that is lame

Rene

Strictly 4 said:
what the fuck is wrong with the mods on this board.. i get my fuckin post count pushed down to 650 after having 1300, and they say its cause i was freeposting... what the fuck i wasnt freeposting i was just sitting here on a boring ass afternoon posting in all the topics on the main page.. since when was there a problem with commenting on shit i thought this was a fucking message board... then i go about my business and say fuck it and continue to post on the board and now he has pushed me back down to one... and im on probation for all this.. what the fuck... anywayz im off this board im gonna go find somewhere else to go... peace out to any of the friends i had on this board yall know who you are so keep it real

:D fuck you
I think we all think you need your time off the computer, Ive been a member here for a long time and dont have as much posts as your have in 2 months. thats rediculous having some 1300 posts, dont you have better things to do? I even checked on some of your posts and most of them weren't even 1 sentence and you repeated yourself over and over and over again!

Diaz

Bank Robber said:
I don't think anybody on here is even going to come close to touching Sicc and Chronic on the all-time posters list, so why bother trying?
i barely even see them posting :confused:

on the other hand, YOU have a shitload of posts :thumb:

*bows down to Bankrobber*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.