I Figured it out why i hate the new rappers these days

ArtsyGirl

Prasad no offence but you are incredibly hard to understand.
I dont like popular rap these days because its not about anything, the point of the song is meaningless and predictable. There are songs that are cool for parties n clubs but if I were to buy their record I wouldnt be able to listen to it all the way thru. So what I do is find artists who are better and have more respect for the music form and I become satisfied with today's current artists. You gotta look deeper than the top 40 to find the real music.
Oh and my boyfriend is a big Eminem fan and he's Black. And also just look at the Up in Smoke Tour - how many Black people where singin along to Eminem? Alot so that argument is stale. Although I'm not an Eminem fan thats just the truth.

MAKaveli_10 said:
I heard this 2. Man that must be boring.
No you idiot lol that is not boring..that is improving ur lyrics...he was improving his skillz tryna be better at something he loves so there is no way that shit could have been boring...^

As i write this i shed a tear because i dont believe wat is happening to music in todays society..Tupac was respected and loved because he told the truth in his songs he described the state of the people and that has now disappeared, that style and way of relaying messages to the youth is gone. 50 cent raps about his Bling and Hoes, Gats and Eminem Raps about mocking birds, The youth is totally unprepared and act as zombies, tell em what to do and they will.
By God this shredding my soul slowly apart....Fuck those who Pulled the Trigger on The musical Legends of our Hip Hop Generation .Fuck em All|i........

R.I.P. Makaveli <========= "Pac Too Long Gone"

i really don't see what problem people have got with eminem. the guy is talkin about stuff that was/is relevent to him, ok he has a lot of poppy "bubblegummer" songs but a lot of his songs have meaning and deep content. you are comparin eminems content to pac's? of course they r going to be different they r from two different worlds. tupac in the his s4mn and 2pacolypse now rapped alot about problems the black community faced, how can eminem do this him being white and from a totally different social background. eminem raps about what effected him when he was growing up and trying to make a name for himself; his drug addcit mother, living in a trailer park, bullying. (this is more so in the slim shady LP) but this content is all relevent to him and no doubt there are people in the same situation who feel his music the same way that people feel tupacs music.

lol I love all you lame ass people who sit and are like "Oh my god, I shed a tear because rap isn't exactly the same as it was 10 or 15 years ago, oh my god, what will we ever do?"

Its like dude, get the fuck over it, stop bitching. Things change, for better or worse, but just because your stuck in fucking 1990 doesn't mean the rest of the world wants to be.

Go ahead, act like your more rightous then those who listen to popular rap today, act as if your a better person or a more influential hip-hop head, you go ahead and do that. But your not.

Your no better then anybody else simply because you can criticize what is popular. Your doing exactly what little gothic wanna-be kids do, pretending to be obsessed with black and cutting themselves and being depressed. You ACTING just like them to get ATTENTION. Cut the crap.

Seriously, I'm tired of people dissing shit simply because its whats in, or whats popular. Oh, and whats also funny as hell that I've noticed...

People that are sticking up for Eminem = Literate, can actually voice their opinion through easy to read paragraphs and clear ideas.

People who say that the rap game is dead because Pac is = "Rap is bad because they bling bling and bitches. Hoes and gats and 'mocking birds'. "

Its like WTF, if your going to argue a point, at least do it in a fashion that people can understand. Its great how the people who are like all over the old school "meaningful" rap can't even put together complete sentances, or thoughts for that matter.

Anyway, I'm just tired of people complaining about the popular thing simply because its popular, or because its different.

OH, and for the fucking asshole that talked about blacks not bumpin Em's shit, FUCK YOU. Thats some racist shit and I could name off about twenty dudes off the top of my head that are black, mexican, or asian that BUMP his shit. So don't talk shit when you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

DrugBa11ad said:
lol I love all you lame ass people who sit and are like "Oh my god, I shed a tear because rap isn't exactly the same as it was 10 or 15 years ago, oh my god, what will we ever do?"

Its like dude, get the fuck over it, stop bitching. Things change, for better or worse, but just because your stuck in fucking 1990 doesn't mean the rest of the world wants to be.

Go ahead, act like your more rightous then those who listen to popular rap today, act as if your a better person or a more influential hip-hop head, you go ahead and do that. But your not.

Your no better then anybody else simply because you can criticize what is popular. Your doing exactly what little gothic wanna-be kids do, pretending to be obsessed with black and cutting themselves and being depressed. You ACTING just like them to get ATTENTION. Cut the crap.

Seriously, I'm tired of people dissing shit simply because its whats in, or whats popular. Oh, and whats also funny as hell that I've noticed...

People that are sticking up for Eminem = Literate, can actually voice their opinion through easy to read paragraphs and clear ideas.

People who say that the rap game is dead because Pac is = "Rap is bad because they bling bling and bitches. Hoes and gats and 'mocking birds'. "

Its like WTF, if your going to argue a point, at least do it in a fashion that people can understand. Its great how the people who are like all over the old school "meaningful" rap can't even put together complete sentances, or thoughts for that matter.

Anyway, I'm just tired of people complaining about the popular thing simply because its popular, or because its different.

OH, and for the fucking asshole that talked about blacks not bumpin Em's shit, FUCK YOU. Thats some racist shit and I could name off about twenty dudes off the top of my head that are black, mexican, or asian that BUMP his shit. So don't talk shit when you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

This man speaks sense.

well, I think rap was the shit back in teh 90's --- but now in 2005 -- i still like some "new generation" artists. Eminem (not encore (save a few songs)). uh.. theres more but i forget there name (lol wow ill get hated on for that :p)).

I just think.. each time a good rapper comes around -- he dies.

at least.. it's what it seems like ;\

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.