I am getting kind of unhappy at this board lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo1984 said:
You can't even say things without getting accused of being on Pacs dick lately :rolleyes:. Anything said about Pac, you get accused of shit like this :rolleyes:. And in my opinion, and millions worldwide, Pac is the G.O.A.T. Oh, hang on, what will you accuse me of now? :rolleyes:
lmao, the guy said that people shouldn't be allowed to bad-mouth pac, now if that isn't dick riding stan shit, then what is?

Robbo1984 said:
You can't even say things without getting accused of being on Pacs dick lately :rolleyes:. Anything said about Pac, you get accused of shit like this :rolleyes:. And in my opinion, and millions worldwide, Pac is the G.O.A.T. Oh, hang on, what will you accuse me of now? :rolleyes:
Your own opinion.

That's something else than 'forbidding' someone else to have a different opinion.

To quote Pittsey >>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsey
He [2Pac] was/is the G.O.A.T (in my opinion) , but there are very many technically more gifted MC's.

WTF lol, so you think 2Pac is? I thought you said, you didn't think he was?

Robbo1984 said:
WTF lol, so you think 2Pac is? I thought you said, you didn't think he was?
just because you like pac or you may even think he is the g.o.a.t doesnt mean that there's aspects of him you dont like, or you just want to get into other stuff now

DutchMakaveli said:
I think so. That doesn't mean he is [to others].

At the end of the day, Pac is a legend, and was the biggest thing in rap. Some hate Stevie Wonder, but you can't say hes not a legend. Its the same with everyone. If you hate Pac, fair enough. If you hate others with legendary status, then you know, thats there opinion. But you can't mistake them from being legends.

not really ken said:
just because you like pac or you may even think he is the g.o.a.t doesnt mean that there's aspects of him you dont like, or you just want to get into other stuff now

Ok, can I ask you something? Who do you think is the G.O.A.T? I don't mind who you say, its your taste of artist etc etc, so its cool :). And yeh, I see what your saying, and of course I like other artists, and yeh, i'm always looking to get in to new artists I haven't heard before :)

Robbo1984 said:
At the end of the day, Pac is a legend, and was the biggest thing in rap. Some hate Stevie Wonder, but you can't say hes not a legend. Its the same with everyone. If you hate Pac, fair enough. If you hate others with legendary status, then you know, thats there opinion. But you can't mistake them from being legends.
There's a difference between a legend and a G.O.A.T.

Rock

Pittsey said:
The people who want the board back to how it used to be... Check your join date... You don't know how it used to be!!
oh I've been here longer than July of 2004 ;)

try September of 2003...

not really ken said:
lmao, the guy said that people shouldn't be allowed to bad-mouth pac, now if that isn't dick riding stan shit, then what is?

Oh I missed this post out :). And yeh, I see what your saying about the other guy who said that shit, and I suppose that is dickriding, but so many users on this board, claim your a dickrider, just because you say you are a fan of 2Pac :)

prasad no one is forcing u to post here if things changed and not up to your standards. if its losing its touch,then post up some interesting topics to get it poppin' once more. u cant rely on others to do all this work.

i dont see what all the fuss is about.sure theres alot of stupid threads posted,but wheres the fun if we dont have this? also we always get leaked shit posted here exclusively first where u dont get it elsewhere. if there were only few members posting,nothing being shared to download and a few other things then i'd agree with u that its losing its touch,but so far so good, got rid of the death forums which is a good thing cuz it was ridiculous in there,added streethop to always keep u up to day in hip-hop. soooooo, theres no room for complaining. i'm sorry man but ur being greedy and selfish.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Harry_potter said:
I agree with much of what you say, but I only thing I don't get is why try and shift the focus? if Rukus or whoever wants a General Hip Hop Board that has no affiliation with 2pac then start up a new one and let this one die or go about it's natural Transition determined by the "Community" as a whole not by the "Leader/Owner".

I would love for this site to just be as it where, so what it may not be as active as it used to be and might even get worse only to have spikes of activity upon a new Release or other widespread news. dose that not lower operating costs?

What if the Hack never happened would this have unfolded this way? or was the Hack TB's own little 9/11 if you know what I mean lol

if the hack would have nvr happend this would have happend. we had been speaking to jon for months about making it a more general hip hop forum. the time was coming, the hacking of hitemup.com just sped up the process. theres no point in letting the board die. theres no point in opening up a new site wich would just cost rukas and me more money, like i said the pac forums are here and will remain here forver, there not leaving just the general idea of the site is.

pz

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Harry_potter said:
A. True so we are fucked! lol even in a Democracy we are fucked! lol
B. yeah money is the most important thing in the world! :rolleyes:
B-2. lose a Hundred "Stans"? I assume you mean Fanatical Tupac Fan's? but Gain 1000 Rap fan's! lol WTF follow the logic a bit! we will lose a 100 Fanatical 2pac fan's but gain 1000 hip Hop Fans I gurantee that atlest 200 of them will be "Stan's" of some other Artist be it 50 Cent,Jay-Z,Nas, or the next nigga! so what are really gaining? I don't need to talk to 1000 more people, I rather talk to a 100 people that I know atleast aprichate 2pac as much as myself.

2pac was a very sepecial Soul and people should do all in there power to presure the Essance and memory of that soul.

but hay that is just one "Stan's" Oppinion.

to answer B..yes it is important...do you think this site is free for us to run and maintain daily for your pleasures? without that money you wouldnt be here typing everyday dropping your views and opinoins on 2pac and other artists, you would in all reality be at another board saying this same exact thing. why fear change?

pz

what i think stupid is... why are you'se trying to fade the tupac forum away? its got like on the header Streethop forums in big font, and in tiny tiny font under it "featuring the world famous 2pacboard", it should be the other way around

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
gfunk said:
what i think stupid is... why are you'se trying to fade the tupac forum away? its got like on the header Streethop forums in big font, and in tiny tiny font under it "featuring the world famous 2pacboard", it should be the other way around
have u not read anything i have posted?

pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.