I am getting kind of unhappy at this board lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Amara said:
So sorry to encroach. Here I was thinking the "world wide web" was for everyone....but no, you are right, only Americans count, us Aussies should piss off....but wait, then you'd have no site whatsoever....:eek:
lol yup, racist git :thumb:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Want a Tupac only forum?

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/2pacboard.html

Anyway nothing has been taken away from the board, just moved around. Not enough Americans posting? What exactly do you want me to do about that? Go get your friends to post on here.

Why arent American's posting? Because a lot of people have moved beyond Pac. More so in America then the rest of the world, people have grown up, and love Pac, but are sick of talking about the same shit over and over again.

But like I said, if you want a board just about Pac, click: http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/2pacboard.html

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The people who want the board back to how it used to be... Check your join date... You don't know how it used to be!!

I gotta post reply on the aussies and american and europeon nationalities POV again.
The point of view simply do not always fall in sync with one another.
I am not being racist but the music that we all listening to is generated in US not in another country. So the true meaning stands here but the meaning and the values of those songs can be valuable tto other countries as well. Like pac's music in south africa, they constructed a statue for that man.

Rukas said:
Want a Tupac only forum?

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/2pacboard.html

Anyway nothing has been taken away from the board, just moved around. Not enough Americans posting? What exactly do you want me to do about that? Go get your friends to post on here.

Why arent American's posting? Because a lot of people have moved beyond Pac. More so in America then the rest of the world, people have grown up, and love Pac, but are sick of talking about the same shit over and over again.

But like I said, if you want a board just about Pac, click: http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/2pacboard.html

But the problem(including more hiphop related material) with this is,
its dragging along a lot of A hole members that disintegrate the legacy of 2pac. There are members calling other rappers better than 2pac. But thats all no big deal it can be ignored, but why even let it get to that first place. Why arent we taken the side of 2pac, I guess u are the wrong one to ask Rukas, its amaru that tossed the legacy in to garbage its understandable i guess.

prasad said:
I gotta post reply on the aussies and american and europeon nationalities POV again.
The point of view simply do not always fall in sync with one another.
I am not being racist but the music that we all listening to is generated in US not in another country. So the true meaning stands here but the meaning and the values of those songs can be valuable tto other countries as well. Like pac's music in south africa, they constructed a statue for that man.
your such a fan of Pac but you fail to see what the man was about. The fact that there are so many 'foreginers' on this board goes to show how far pac and only pac reached. no other rapper has been able to do this

So the true meaning stands here but the meaning and the values of those songs can be valuable tto other countries as well to this level. .
your confused.

prasad said:
its dragging along a lot of A hole members that disintegrate the legacy of 2pac. There are members calling other rappers better than 2pac. But thats all no big deal it can be ignored, but why even let it get to that first place. Why arent we taken the side of 2pac, I guess u are the wrong one to ask Rukas, its amaru that tossed the legacy in to garbage its understandable i guess.
That's the most retarded thing I've read in a while.

We aren't allowed to say that other rappers are better than 2Pac? 2Pac wasn't the G.O.A.T., in case you didn't know.

Get off Pac's dick.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
prasad said:

So what you're saying is you're not open to others opinions. And that all non-dickrider of 2pac should be banned.

The people who bring the board down are those which don't see 2pac's strengths and weaknesses. He had many. He was/is the G.O.A.T (in my opinion) , but there are very many technically more gifted MC's. I'm glad Rukas has done what he's done. If people want to leave, then go, this board was strong before you, and will be after you are long forgotten. You're opinions are listened too, but will be ignored.

Hip-hop is where it's at, not 2pac, 2pac is a distant figure now. He will be remembered and forever adored. But unfortunately he si old news. I may be wrong in what I'm saying, but I'm assuming you are a new fan. Because it always seems to be those who stumbled apon him recently are those that blindly follow him and continue to be huge fans, as they are just discovering the great music he put out. Those which were with him during his life, remember the mistakes he made, his immaturity and we heard all the tracks millions of times. We therefore move on. In time the new fans will too. This will always be a 2pac board (the best one too) but it needs to expand.

The net is world-wide and if you're a Xenophobe, that is your problem. This board is for 2pac fans, and although 2pac was American, and true I may not relate to his music like I do to an English MC, or I may not understand certain words he uses as they are US brand names or something. But I still contribute more than a lot of Americans.

Pittsey said:
The people who want the board back to how it used to be... Check your join date... You don't know how it used to be!!

I do, just because I joined in March, doesn't mean I haven't been watching for a few years :). I also joined a few years ago, but I forgot my password and it wouldn't let me sign back again :(. I also tried signing back up :( . So all I could do was watch :( :)

DutchMakaveli said:
That's the most retarded thing I've read in a while.

We aren't allowed to say that other rappers are better than 2Pac? 2Pac wasn't the G.O.A.T., in case you didn't know.

Get off Pac's dick.

You can't even say things without getting accused of being on Pacs dick lately :rolleyes:. Anything said about Pac, you get accused of shit like this :rolleyes:. And in my opinion, and millions worldwide, Pac is the G.O.A.T. Oh, hang on, what will you accuse me of now? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.