I am getting kind of unhappy at this board lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to bring up this same shitty point again.

But i guess u guys know what i am talking about either way here it goes.

Why cant the board just go back to the way it was back in like aug 2004(i know about the hacking dont give that answer). I hate how the board is being ran, it lost its touch, whoever is running this no offense but seriously loose the name 2pacboard completely. if u gonna make a board called 2pacboard, make it about 2pac so we can keep information about pac only here. I see the change made to the boards name as well streethop forum and with that i understand this board is not about 2pac any more, i find that sort of offensive a true only pac fan.

But again this board is slowly loosing it american visitors as i am also slowly dropping out of this board as the values or POV of this board do not having a meaning to me anymore. I can guarantee u guys if we take a head count out there, there are more australian members than american members. I am only visiting once a week then slowly not even that(atleast thats what the future looks like).

At the end what i am gettin to is the POV of other nationalities differs from POV of americans when it comes mainly to rap.

My bro is using this account to post for what ever but even he is slowly loosing touch too.

Rukas no offense but the moves u have placed on this board changed the board in many ways. I dont know if its for the good or for the bad but somehow i cant flow with it, I think john seriously gave up and i donated funds as well but looks like there is no result. But atleast I appreciate that he tried.

Well i enjoyed my one year of stay and i will try to visit the board once in a while. I kind of became shallow minded on rap aspects. I quit listening to other rappers for almost a year other than 2pac.

But i will leave this board with a smile and i appreciate lot of peoples time that was put in to this board and information that was posted about 2pac.

If u guys are gonna tell just scroll down and go to view about 2pac's section i just deny to do that, not because i am a stuck up asshole but its just not right.

I know i am just another flyby member of this board, even if i am here or not tommorow nothing changes but slowly things will have no meaning any more. for ex: sure u guys hated LTTG but u complained, and in those that complained how many are americans. record labels dont give a big shit about international listeners and there comments. Havent u guys figured that out they only care what american fans think. I am only speaking the truth and from what i noticed.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
it has all the same pac forums as before, so ur point on the pac part is far fetched, u have lost nothing but gained a lot, does it matter that americans dont visit here? in all the years i have posted on this board it was primarily none americans posting here..so ur point once again stands to no truth, its almost racist in a sense to see u complaining about different countrys posting here. pac is gone, and every year he becomes more gone cant u let go? his music is there but the man is not, this stuff we hear now is not pac its what he left us and they do there best to bring to us what they THINK pac would have wanted but they dont always do/make the best decisions. as i said the pac forums are still here so u have lost nothing there, jon didnt give up jon went to law school and had a family try and understand that...let the man do his thing he has a family to provide for so dont open your mouth with lame opinoins. know the truths before u speak. we have opened this site up to so many new things and its great im glad we can talk about more than the same old tired tupac threads. perhaps its u that needs to leave the past and live for the day.

pz

SicC said:
it has all the same pac forums as before, so ur point on the pac part is far fetched, u have lost nothing but gained a lot, does it matter that americans dont visit here? in all the years i have posted on this board it was primarily non americans posting here..so ur point once again stands to no truth, its almost racist in a sense to see u complaining about different countrys posting here. pac is gone, and every year he becomes more gone cant u loet go? his music is there but the man is not, this stuff we hear now is not pac its what he left us and they do the best to bring to us what they THINK pac would ahve wanted but they dont always do the best. as i said the pac forums are still here so u have lost nothing there, jon didnt give up jon went to law school and had a family try and understand that...let the man do his thing he has a family to provide for so dont open your mouth with lame opinoins. now the truths before u speak. we have opened this site up to so many new things and its great im glad we can talk about more than the same old tired tupac threads. perhaps its u that needs to leave the past and live for the day.

pz
Point well put. i understand and thanks for feeding me the truth. I think that u just understand my suffering when u wrote this "pac is gone, and every year he becomes more gone cant u loet go? his music is there but the man is not, this stuff we hear now is not pac its what he left us and they do the best to bring to us what they THINK pac would ahve wanted but they dont always do the best". Opinions only become lame when u know the truth and still go against it. I know the truth so i can understand the point with jon.
Sorry sicc there is nothing that can be changed time has taken a toll on this board and i think this board will loose 2pacboard all together. I hate to see the man with a meaning to his songs be forgetten.

Emma

I agree with you a lil' but it can't be easy Rukas to run this by himself (with the help of a few others yes).

It's more to do with the people really, I wouldn't blame it on Rukas. When the board got hacked we lost a lot of key members, although we've slowly been losing them for the past year. It's not a community here anymore.

With the whole '2Pac board' thing, I doubt Rukas would ever let it fully lose the whole Pac theme ;) Cos that's what we're known for right? We've still got the life and death forums and everything else to do with Pac.

Emma said:
I agree with you a lil' but it can't be easy Rukas to run this by himself (with the help of a few others yes).

It's more to do with the people really, I wouldn't blame it on Rukas. When the board got hacked we lost a lot of key members, although we've slowly been losing them for the past year. It's not a community here anymore.

With the whole '2Pac board' thing, I doubt Rukas would ever let it fully lose the whole Pac theme ;) Cos that's what we're known for right? We've still got the life and death forums and everything else to do with Pac.
I NEVER BLAMED RUKAS about the board being ran for the good or bad. l

Emma

prasad said:
I NEVER BLAMED RUKAS about the board being ran for the good or bad. l
Ok don't e-shout lol. I was saying that I wasn't just incase it was coming across that way :thumb:

prasad said:
Point well put. i understand and thanks for feeding me the truth. I think that u just understand my suffering when u wrote this "pac is gone, and every year he becomes more gone cant u loet go? his music is there but the man is not, this stuff we hear now is not pac its what he left us and they do the best to bring to us what they THINK pac would ahve wanted but they dont always do the best". Opinions only become lame when u know the truth and still go against it. I know the truth so i can understand the point with jon.
Sorry sicc there is nothing that can be changed time has taken a toll on this board and i think this board will loose 2pacboard all together. I hate to see the man with a meaning to his songs be forgetten.
The end of 2pacboard is not the end of Rembering Tupac, must rember a majority of his fan's don't even know wtf 2pacboard is!

2pac will grow and transform as time passes till he is ultimately placed along side Shakespear, or fucking Mozart at least.

it's a shame but Pac is gone. And I don't say that as afan of his music, I say that as someone who would love, LOVE to hear his outspoken views on many issues that affect people in his community and the people of the world in general. I miss what he may have done. I miss what he may have acheived in other avenues of life. But he ain't here no more, therefore I fully understand the direction the admins may go. If you remember carefull the board began to 'dip' after 13th spetemeber 2003. many people began to slowly leave because the same tired old shit about pac kept coming up. the board is moving towards a new direction (I feel), i think the admins are just trying to bring the change slowly because people would feel double crossed if that happened. But ultimately, the board will move towards a more genreal hip hop direction because after being a PACboard, there can be NO other man who could take pacs position. And I say that as someone who has seen with his own eyes the waves pac made in communities which you wouldn't believe rap would reach. Pac made that poosible, I can't never see anybody else do that.

to sum up, pacs gone the board is moving on

THese views are entirely mine and have no association or link with the admins and/or owners of this board

not really ken said:
it's a shame but Pac is gone. And I don't say that as afan of his music, I say that as someone who would love, LOVE to hear his outspoken views on many issues that affect people in his community and the people of the world in general. I miss what he may have done. I miss what he may have acheived in other avenues of life. But he ain't here no more, therefore I fully understand the direction the admins may go. If you remember carefull the board began to 'dip' after 13th spetemeber 2003. many people began to slowly leave because the same tired old shit about pac kept coming up. the board is moving towards a new direction (I feel), i think the admins are just trying to bring the change slowly because people would feel double crossed if that happened. But ultimately, the board will move towards a more genreal hip hop direction because after being a PACboard, there can be NO other man who could take pacs position. And I say that as someone who has seen with his own eyes the waves pac made in communities which you wouldn't believe rap would reach. Pac made that poosible, I can't never see anybody else do that.

to sum up, pacs gone the board is moving on

THese views are entirely mine and have no association or link with the admins and/or owners of this board
I agree with much of what you say, but I only thing I don't get is why try and shift the focus? if Rukus or whoever wants a General Hip Hop Board that has no affiliation with 2pac then start up a new one and let this one die or go about it's natural Transition determined by the "Community" as a whole not by the "Leader/Owner".

I would love for this site to just be as it where, so what it may not be as active as it used to be and might even get worse only to have spikes of activity upon a new Release or other widespread news. dose that not lower operating costs?

What if the Hack never happened would this have unfolded this way? or was the Hack TB's own little 9/11 if you know what I mean lol

Harry_potter said:
I agree with much of what you say, but I only thing I don't get is why try and shift the focus? if Rukus or whoever wants a General Hip Hop Board that has no affiliation with 2pac then start up a new one and let this one die or go about it's natural Transition determined by the "Community" as a whole not by the "Leader/Owner".

I would love for this site to just be as it where, so what it may not be as active as it used to be and might even get worse only to have spikes of activity upon a new Release or other widespread news. dose that not lower operating costs?

What if the Hack never happened would this have unfolded this way? or was the Hack TB's own little 9/11 if you know what I mean lol
A) this board isn't a democracy, it is a dictatorship
B)there's more money to be made by going general than staying the way it is. If it is money, then I don't see how anyone can hate on 'em. the board may lose a 100 stans but it will gain a 1000 rap fans

Harry_potter said:

I really wished this would have happened. I just like people on this board to have more views on pac .

not really ken said:
A) this board isn't a democracy, it is a dictatorship
B)there's more money to be made by going general than staying the way it is. If it is money, then I don't see how anyone can hate on 'em. the board may lose a 100 stans but it will gain a 1000 rap fans
A. True so we are fucked! lol even in a Democracy we are fucked! lol
B. yeah money is the most important thing in the world! :rolleyes:
B-2. lose a Hundred "Stans"? I assume you mean Fanatical Tupac Fan's? but Gain 1000 Rap fan's! lol WTF follow the logic a bit! we will lose a 100 Fanatical 2pac fan's but gain 1000 hip Hop Fans I gurantee that atlest 200 of them will be "Stan's" of some other Artist be it 50 Cent,Jay-Z,Nas, or the next nigga! so what are really gaining? I don't need to talk to 1000 more people, I rather talk to a 100 people that I know atleast aprichate 2pac as much as myself.

2pac was a very sepecial Soul and people should do all in there power to presure the Essance and memory of that soul.

but hay that is just one "Stan's" Oppinion.

Prasad: exactly what do you want them to talk about. A 5 second og clip. Its over man, take it like a man.
don't wanna step on your toes but now I realise more the reason people like Rukas, Jon & SicC run boards like this. I personally would do the same as them, like I said, losing a 100 pac fans to gain 1000 hip hop fans is a much better proposition in my eyes. Ultimately its no one fault that Pac has gone and I am incredibly surprised that the life section survived septemeber the 13th 2003.

you take that how you wanna :)

Harry_potter said:
B. yeah money is the most important thing in the world! :rolleyes:
No working your ass off for no gain is better and more important..............

B-2. lose a Hundred "Stans"? I assume you mean Fanatical Tupac Fan's? but Gain 1000 Rap fan's! lol WTF follow the logic a bit! we will lose a 100 Fanatical 2pac fan's but gain 1000 hip Hop Fans I gurantee that atlest 200 of them will be "Stan's" of some other Artist be it 50 Cent,Jay-Z,Nas, or the next nigga! so what are really gaining? I don't need to talk to 1000 more people, I rather talk to a 100 people that I know atleast aprichate 2pac as much as myself.
Prasad is one guy who admits that he has gone off the board due to 'mis-treatment' of the Pac forums. By moving towards a more general feel via streethop more is to be gained. Ultimately, streethop is here to make money and who can hate on em for that. Thats it, money.

2pac was a very sepecial Soul and people should do all in there power to presure the Essance and memory of that soul.[/B]
but hay that is just one "Stan's" Oppinion.
blame Afeni. Remeber the free tupac forum went up after loyal to the game. Things started going 'haywire' for the pac forums after that. People were pissed at the hypocrisy. Amaru thank hitemup.com for preserving the memory and soul of Pac, yet they themselves destroy that same thing to make money. I say fuck em. Pac is going down in History and I dont need to write a little pitch for him about how great he was. he just was, in his own way.

and the pac forums haven't gone anywhere anyway :D

not really ken said:
^exactly what do you want them to talk about. A 5 second og clip. Its over man, take it like a man.
1) WTF it's over? we just got a handful of New songs less then a week ago.
2) There is always new people coming in and using this place to express how they feel about 2pac, and learn things they are curious about.

I feel it is better to server that purpose in the memory of 2pac then just saying "No Shit Newbie!" or "Should close Registration", or any other degradation towards the youthful 2pac fan.
If the older kids in Greece where like "Fucking kids always asking to hear Homers "odyssey"" we may have lost classic Tales and wisdom..

just food for thought!

not really ken said:
blame Afeni. Remeber the free tupac forum went up after loyal to the game. Things started going 'haywire' for the pac forums after that. People were pissed at the hypocrisy. Amaru thank hitemup.com for preserving the memory and soul of Pac, yet they themselves destroy that same thing to make money. I say fuck em. [/B].

so now you see the problems lust for money can cause? yet you still advocate it?

prasad said:
But again this board is slowly loosing it american visitors as i am also slowly dropping out of this board as the values or POV of this board do not having a meaning to me anymore. I can guarantee u guys if we take a head count out there, there are more australian members than american members. I am only visiting once a week then slowly not even that(atleast thats what the future looks like).
So sorry to encroach. Here I was thinking the "world wide web" was for everyone....but no, you are right, only Americans count, us Aussies should piss off....but wait, then you'd have no site whatsoever....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.