How Is It

How is it when an eminem,gunit,aftermath video is on tv, everyone floods and posts about it but when a really good one like nas and quans "just a moment" is on, nobody gives a fuck.

if u ask me "just a moment" has to be the best video and song of the year so far.

Silleone said:
How is it when an eminem,gunit,aftermath video is on tv, everyone floods and posts about it but when a really good one like nas and quans "just a moment" is on, nobody gives a fuck.

if u ask me "just a moment" has to be the best video and song of the year so far.
Its because Eminem is more marketable than Nas.

S. Fourteen

I bet if you made two threads (one with a 50 Cent video and the other with a Nas video)- the 50 Cent thread will get more views and replies, its POP music, hate it or love it, you still want to see it.

Speaking of Hate It Or Love It, I think they shot the video for that song, can't wait to see how it looks.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
And why is it that everyone make negstive comparisons to Aftermath.
There's plenty more pop acts in hip-hop but everyone is always on about Aftermath.
Answer : It's called hating. The more succesful you are the more you get hated on. In other words; Jealousy.

Pittsey said:
There's plenty more pop acts in hip-hop but everyone is always on about Aftermath.
Answer : It's called hating. The more succesful you are the more you get hated on. In other words; Jealousy.
Very true, unfortunately.

Pittsey said:
wrong, PLETNY of thousands of other lables (hip hop and non hip hop) that are crazy big. if your theory of "jelousy" was correct wouldnt we be "jelous" of all the other huge act's out there. Also most of us on the forum arnt even rappers so whats to be jelous about?.
people just dont like gimmick's and (cheap) tactics in order to create sales. or even better , people dont like interscope's tactics

Silleone said:

Why is it that when an Aftermath/Shady video is on TV, all the Eminem haters flood the boards dissing it cuz it's from Shady/Aftermath?

What video in particular are you talking about?

Pittsey said:
:thumb: Pittsey, I respect you more and more with each post.

People act like Aftermath is the scourge of the industry when in fact, they're keeping the industry alive.

If y'all wanna bitch about real bullshit, bitch about Lil Jon, Tha Eastside Boyz, Chingy, Nelly and other other pop acts that don't have any actual messages in their music.

Frank Grimes said:
wrong, PLETNY of thousands of other lables (hip hop and non hip hop) that are crazy big. if your theory of "jelousy" was correct wouldnt we be "jelous" of all the other huge act's out there. Also most of us on the forum arnt even rappers so whats to be jelous about?.
people just dont like gimmick's and (cheap) tactics in order to create sales. or even better , people dont like interscope's tactics
LOL @ this dude's ignorance.

Tactis schmactics...people don't like Aftermath being on top. Why? Because everyone wants to be the top dog and as for your "most of us aren't rappers" comment, if you're favorite artist is getting considerably less exposure than an artist you hate...you're going to hate.

And dude, get real, EVERYONE has a gimmick.

VENOMOUS said:
omg^^^^i cant believe you said that...i know u watch bet/mtv
I have my guilty pleasures and watch The Real World and Real World/Road Rules challenges, other than that, I watch neither, unless I'm surfing the menu guide and I see something on MTV that appeals to me (i.e. The Resurrection Special, Dr. Dre's Greatest Videos, etc..

Other than those listed above, I watch neither. MTV is 95% utter shit, featuring artists I don't listen to.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
LOL @ this dude's ignorance.

Tactis schmactics...people don't like Aftermath being on top. Why? Because everyone wants to be the top dog and as for your "most of us aren't rappers" comment, if you're favorite artist is getting considerably less exposure than an artist you hate...you're going to hate.

And dude, get real, EVERYONE has a gimmick.
No thats middlle school shit sometimes i wonder about your age better yet your mental level.

So aftermath/interscope dont use off the wall tatics?(which is their perogotive.)

tell me why eminem eyes switch from blue to brown in 8 mile but when em 1st came out his eyes were blue?and then after the infinite album he bleached his hair blonde??

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
I have my guilty pleasures and watch The Real World and Real World/Road Rules challenges, other than that, I watch neither, unless I'm surfing the menu guide and I see something on MTV that appeals to me (i.e. The Resurrection Special, Dr. Dre's Greatest Videos, etc..

Other than those listed above, I watch neither. MTV is 95% utter shit, featuring artists I don't listen to.
Then tell me why the hiphop videos they play repeatedly on mtv are aftermath/shady/g-unit videos.

Dont let an em video drop.Theyll play that shit on the hour everyhour

VENOMOUS said:
Then tell me why the hiphop videos they play repeatedly on mtv are aftermath/shady/g-unit videos.

Dont let an em video drop.Theyll play that shit on the hour everyhour
Your obession is taking new hights......
VENOMOUS You have to be the BIGGEST hater/dickrider in this boards history.

99% of your posts consist of hating on aftermath, and I start to think that this is personal to you.
I will talk to the admins and see if they can change your status to:
"The biggest hater/dickrider"

Maybe you are in love with ja rule and you feel that you have to defend your boy friend in every thread by dissing aftermath, but man you look so pathetic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.