How important is a good album cover?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
obviously the music is whats important
i think this argument is about promotion more than anything else........

C.R.Y.

its linx! said:
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks an album cover really means anything.. is an idiot. And I don't really say that in a way where i'm trying to disrespect anyone, but it's just a ridiculous question I think. It's the music that matters, not the picture on the front. If you can honestly say that you would buy an album just because it has a nice cover, then you have a problem. It's the quality of the music that counts and nothing more. I don't care if an album cover is all black, it's not gonna change the way I feel about an album or the way i'll feel about buying an album.
buying a cover because it looks nice is retarded. however, theres nothing wrong with using the cover to sometimes judge what the cd can be about. its like if a cd has a whole bunch of bling bling shit. you can judge what the music might be about. you shouldnt base your entire decision on the cover, but it helps.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^:thumb:
besides that so many shit i have bought have had no cover anyway. so im forced to not judge byc over lmao

It's not like some one will say yeah i would give this shit 4 stars, this shit is a 4 stars album. but that cover..........3 STars.

if anythin writin paragraphs on how it Doesnt matter seems to be justyour own explanation for your favorite artists wack ass covers

Bobby Sands

Cheap skate^^

An artist could have a great album cover and shit album or via versa.I doesnt matter but a good album cover like Legend of The lIquid Sword-GZA is always nice.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.