Holy shit!The dogg pound reuniting!!

calithugs913 said:
Yea but how many times did daz and kurupt say they were homeboys and were always gonna be down? So really he is breaking his word dissin him.
But Daz could've NEVER forseen how Kurupt would turn & go back to DR.

However, Daz has said since then that he doesn't give a fuck what happens, him & Kurupt are finished - & I think Kurupt trying to patch things up was forseeable...at least an option.

The DPG Truly United Again!! Daz and Kurupt Unite!

The DPG Truly United Again!! Daz and Kurupt Unite!
Posted Friday, April 1, 2005 by Styles

Daz announced on the Julio G show that he's riding with Kurupt again!!

What did Kurupt have to say? I just got off the phone with him and he said this, "Draws & Snoop is going to work it out. Kurupt and Daz are flying again!"

He also said that its also going to involve fixing things with 40 Glocc and Jayo Felony!

"I love Snoop and Daz" said Kurupt. He also gave me one more quote to add: "ITS ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST!!"

Gaw-damn this is good!! Congratulations to Daz and to Kurupt. The best duo to ever exist.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST - Kurupt

Styles

P.S. - Daz, its now my turn to say that I am proud of you for stepping up to the plate. Big ups to you.

source: WCRydaz

Julio J used to be on the beat 100.3 here in LA. I think he is now on K-day 93.5. Am I right?

Oh and its good to hear they are burning their bridges. Better for Kurupt in my opinion since Death Row is going nowhere for a long time. I wonder how it is going to work out if any since Kurupt is signed with Death Row.

Damn this is the craziest thing that happened since hearing that Crooked I's dropping his album. And everyone thought it was an april fools, what a perfect timing for these news. I don't know but it really seems as if the West is trying to get the rap game back on lock this year and the following. Check out a few westcoast artists dropping an album this year:

Crooked I
Kurupt
Napoleon
Tha Realest
Dr. Dre - 2006

Peace

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Julio J used to be on the beat 100.3 here in LA. I think he is now on K-day 93.5. Am I right?

Oh and its good to hear they are burning their bridges. Better for Kurupt in my opinion since Death Row is going nowhere for a long time. I wonder how it is going to work out if any since Kurupt is signed with Death Row.
re building :thumb: is that daz thing for real ? wow ..... cant believe it.

sniper said:
re building :thumb: is that daz thing for real ? wow ..... cant believe it.

hahaha, I was about to post the same thing about "burning bridges".

Anyway, good to hear, we need this West Coast uniting thing to happen. No matter what beefs are squashed, we need it.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Although it'd be good to see & hear from them as a team again, I will be disappointed if Daz & Snoop forgive him.

Daz in particular had stated that it was over between them & to go back on his word is pretty shit.
since when has daz's word been any good? lmao

Ay-G

I guess Kurupt doesnt see any future with Death Row. Especially when the realest ditched and that Suge has to pay $107 mil, he's thinking "fuck it". It'll be good to have them back.

PEACE

MaroC

capt'n fruity
LOL

Imagine a neptunes produced dogg pound album with a singing snoop doing al the hooks.

theyre better off not reuniting in that case!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.