Holy shit!The dogg pound reuniting!!

Damn that's one of the best news I've heard in a while. Imagine that, Daz on the beat, on the track with Kurupt and Snoop. But the greatest thing that would ever happen if they decide to drop an album is to get all these rappers on one track:
Kurupt
Daz
Snoop
Nate
Warren G
Dr. Dre

BTW let's not forget Daz should produce and both Warren G and Dre should be co-producers. This can also have the potential to be one of the greatest westcoast tracks ever. Is there anyone who knows if all these cats ever did a track together for an album or a soundtrack?

Peace

kurupt and snoop both fell off, kurupt comes good once in a while now, daz gettin better imo. still like to hear that daz production and gotti rhymin.

Lil Jm said:
yeah cause this beef starts with Suge, no?
Exactly. Despite Suge pitting people against eachother (*waits for Death Row/Suge dickriders to pounce*) didn't keep the DPG from crankin out music, even when Kurupt left DR and Daz was still signed back in '98 and '99, etc.

BTW Daz talks a lot of shit, but people need to stop riding Gotti's cock. Not sure why everyone forgets that Kurupt left Death Row back in 1998 when Suge was locked up but everyone calls Snoop and Daz deserters. Daz kept the label afloat during '99-'00 (he was the top in-house producer at the time and even served as the VP of the label), brought Crooked I to Tha Row and maintained the DPG thing.

Stay up Kurupt, stay up Daz. Hopefully this thing materializes...

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Although it'd be good to see & hear from them as a team again, I will be disappointed if Daz & Snoop forgive him.

Daz in particular had stated that it was over between them & to go back on his word is pretty shit.

riiiiiiiight, cuz daz is the last person in the world u would expect to go back on his word :p

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
This beef didnt start with Suge at all, Daz started this crap.

Rumor had it Kurupt signed to Death Row, Daz cried and said there was no way, that Suge was either lieing or Kurupt had been kidnapped. Then he said Kurupt definitly had been kidnapped by Suge, and he put his word on the line saying Kurupt didnt want to be on Death Row. Then when it turned out Kurupt actually did want to be on Death Row, Daz' ego got hurt, he lost face for being totally wrong and having a cry, so he decided to throw the attention off that and started dissing Kurupt, kicking him out of DPG. Kurupt never said he wanted to leave DPG, Suge never said Kurupt was off DPG, it was all Daz, Daz acted like a fool and dissed them first to save face.

ARon

Daz and Kurupt makin an album would be cool keep Snoop off it though his shit is horrible, he is what i call wak. Waste of talent.

Haha i dont believe the story at all i think it's a April joke by Kurupt himself or wcrydaz.com.

If it is true i would be fucking happy.

Word up @ Rukus

Daz is a cry baby bitch. He started the whole beef, Gotti wanted to stay cool with the whole DPG but they made a issue out of him rejoining Tha Row. Kurupt is being the bigger man in wanting to patch things and I am very proud of him. While Daz is still talking shit about beating peoples asses !! lmfao Lay off that glass dick. Everybody on the west is waiting to fuck Daz up - Jayo Felony, Suge, Yukmouth, 40 Glock, Crooked I ect...

And to be honest IMO Daz has fell off big time, his ryhmes were never great and they are even worse now, his beats were hot but even they are starting to decline. I dont even think a reunion would be such a good idea, they couldnt do it like they used to.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.