Have you ever had a dream about Hip Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtsyGirl

It was just a few nights ago I drempt I had a swarm of bee's flying around me (probably cuz I got stung the other day!Fuckin bees) and then suddenly Ice Cube (I think??) rocks up with a bunch of people chasing him, so I help push the car coz its not working. Lmao I really woke up confused at that one. Another time I drempt I saw Pac in a CD store like he never died and then it turned into my house and I was gonna show him my art and he blew me off lol.
People cant control their dreams, and its a sub-concious thing ofcourse a Pac fan may dream of Pac. The same way I dreampt of bees the same day I got stung.

VENOMOUS said:
so how does going outside lead to better comments
so how does going outside makes me not beeing a pacdickrider? Although Im too much outside with friends and im not a dickrider.
stop it.

Did you have a dream, then tell.

artisticgurl said:
It was just a few nights ago I drempt I had a swarm of bee's flying around me (probably cuz I got stung the other day!Fuckin bees) and then suddenly Ice Cube (I think??) rocks up with a bunch of people chasing him, so I help push the car coz its not working. Lmao I really woke up confused at that one. Another time I drempt I saw Pac in a CD store like he never died and then it turned into my house and I was gonna show him my art and he blew me off lol.
People cant control their dreams, and its a sub-concious thing ofcourse a Pac fan may dream of Pac. The same way I dreampt of bees the same day I got stung.
I agree, but some wise forum members think they can.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Tonio1986 said:
so how does going outside makes me not beeing a pacdickrider?
bECAUSE You wouldnt be on here riding his dick and having dreams about him
TONIO1986 said:
Although Im too much outside with friends and im not a dickrider.
Stop lying
Tonio1986 said:
Noooooooo.

Tonio1986 said:
Did you have a dream, then tell.
i dont dream anymore ive lost my innocence,iam nothing but a shell of what i once was.:(:(:(*tears*

Tonio1986 said:
I have very rarely attacked anyone, only their posts. (lol, there it is, what else can you attack, you dont know their personality)

I wasn't bitching either, I initially answered your question, then gave my thoughts on the rest of your post.

You were bitching.

You have already highlighted my use of the word 'seem', implying that you recognize I was referring to you in regard to your post.

dont take everything with a pinch of salt.

But you decided you'd throw in something about psychology - a comment which was bullshit, & I told you so.

YOU decided to call me pathetic, thats why I am mad at cha, you dont know nothin about me. ( I have to excuse for that comment about your many posts, I dont know you either.)

There was no malice but then you had to go & bitch....oh well.

well, no I dont bitch, I just thought I have to ask you, why you are always attackin ppl, cause it gets on my nervs.

And you don't know, what I post, where I post, how fast I type, my interests, how quickly my brain processes information & my opinions - so kindly hush.

lol@ "how quick my brain process"

Anyways, to the Mods - I am not going to reply to anything Tonio has to say now, so there is no need to close this thread.

Lol, no I agree, there is no need to close, and Im happy that you wont reply to anything.

Ps: you are known for attack ppl, which like pac more than you. I should call you an pacdickryderhater, although im not a pac dickryder
I wanted to drop this but....

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Tupac himself knew he wasn't a man of greatness - he could be at times, but he knew he wasn't.

Tupac is a truly monumental & inspirational figure but, IMO, he shouldn't be looked up to as some kind of 'hero'.

Tupac Shakur ain't a hero

ItsmeyaC said:
wouldnt happen to have been toss it up xxx version would it?

i had a dream that i was being recruited as one of the outlaws, and me napo was in the the back room (thinka kitchen) pac was in the front room lookin at this map, like plannin someything, he had a compass, anywayz i was in the back i went to get some orange juice and napo's like "hey only have half a glass cuz pac is stingy and he'll get mad" i woke up and was like wtf lol :p
lol@ the compass

ok i will help your retarded brain. Again Im not a pacdickrider, because of this dream. Like some girl said I cant control my dreams. But hmmm ey fuck yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.