Have you ever had a dream about Hip Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItsmeyaC said:
wouldnt happen to have been toss it up xxx version would it?

i had a dream that i was being recruited as one of the outlaws, and me napo was in the the back room (thinka kitchen) pac was in the front room lookin at this map, like plannin someything, he had a compass, anywayz i was in the back i went to get some orange juice and napo's like "hey only have half a glass cuz pac is stingy and he'll get mad" i woke up and was like wtf lol :p
lmao thats fuckin dope

saltynuts said:
Wow Pauly, I'm touched.. you think about me at night.

Now can we get back to Hip Hop? Ok thanks.
no dont take it the homo way, i know you would like that but i told you i dont swing that way

2Pax said:
Nicely disguised freepost, so you havn't had any dreams of Crooked-I, maybe a dream of him releasing an album, Hey it might actually become reality, sometime...in the next 20 years :D

hahahahah nice one :thumb:

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No, I haven't.

And Tonio......words can't express how pathetic you seem right now.
Seem! I know its seems so.
Come on, dont try to be hobby psycholgist, its about 3 years ago. Im not a tupac dickrider, because I had this dream.

2Pax said:
Nicely disguised freepost, so you havn't had any dreams of Crooked-I, maybe a dream of him releasing an album, Hey it might actually become reality, sometime...in the next 20 years :D
2pax are you defending your boyfriend again ?

Tonio:
I never sought to condemn you - hence the use of the word 'seem' - & I never claimed to be knowledgeable in the area of psychology - hence why your post here is bullshit.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Tonio:
I never sought to condemn you - hence the use of the word 'seem' - & I never claimed to be knowledgeable in the area of psychology - hence why your post here is bullshit.
You are always attackin ppl. Many of your posts in a thread, are just in a bitching way. Why are you so aggressive? 25 Posts per day, uh thats much. Go out with friends, if you got any.

I have very rarely attacked anyone, only their posts.

I wasn't bitching either, I initially answered your question, then gave my thoughts on the rest of your post.

You have already highlighted my use of the word 'seem', implying that you recognize I was referring to you in regard to your post.

But you decided you'd throw in something about psychology - a comment which was bullshit, & I told you so.

There was no malice but then you had to go & bitch....oh well.

And you don't know, what I post, where I post, how fast I type, my interests, how quickly my brain processes information & my opinions - so kindly hush.

Anyways, to the Mods - I am not going to reply to anything Tonio has to say now, so there is no need to close this thread.

I have very rarely attacked anyone, only their posts. (lol, there it is, what else can you attack, you dont know their personality)

I wasn't bitching either, I initially answered your question, then gave my thoughts on the rest of your post.

You were bitching.

You have already highlighted my use of the word 'seem', implying that you recognize I was referring to you in regard to your post.

dont take everything with a pinch of salt.

But you decided you'd throw in something about psychology - a comment which was bullshit, & I told you so.

YOU decided to call me pathetic, thats why I am mad at cha, you dont know nothin about me. ( I have to excuse for that comment about your many posts, I dont know you either.)

There was no malice but then you had to go & bitch....oh well.

well, no I dont bitch, I just thought I have to ask you, why you are always attackin ppl, cause it gets on my nervs.

And you don't know, what I post, where I post, how fast I type, my interests, how quickly my brain processes information & my opinions - so kindly hush.

lol@ "how quick my brain process"

Anyways, to the Mods - I am not going to reply to anything Tonio has to say now, so there is no need to close this thread.

Lol, no I agree, there is no need to close, and Im happy that you wont reply to anything.

Ps: you are known for attack ppl, which like pac more than you. I should call you an pacdickryderhater, although im not a pac dickryder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.