Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CashMoney

• Bad Boy

• Total voters

Snowman

Wheres No Limit?

They By Far Had The Best Run. Deathrow Would Follow In A Close 2nd. No Limit Was At Its Best When They Were Having Albums Come Out Basically Every Month. P, Silkk, Mystikal, Snoop Dogg, C-Murder, Mia-X, Mr Serv-on, Kane an Abel, an So on...

All The Money They Made $500 Plus Million. Deathrow Had Their Shining Moments Too. Pac an Snoop an Dre Brought In The Paper. But Deathrow Never Pumped Out Albums Every Month.

(Just My Opinion) :thumb:

TCD

Aftermath and Shady are under the Interscope umbrella.

Wouldn't Def Jam include Rocafella?
From LL and Run DMC to Ludacris Def Jam have remained sturdy.

yak pac fatal

deathrow=dickryders they havent put anything unless it has 2 p a c on it
im going with Shady-Aftermath who ever goes their gets paid [even if you suck]

Snowman said:
Wheres No Limit?

They By Far Had The Best Run. Deathrow Would Follow In A Close 2nd. No Limit Was At Its Best When They Were Having Albums Come Out Basically Every Month. P, Silkk, Mystikal, Snoop Dogg, C-Murder, Mia-X, Mr Serv-on, Kane an Abel, an So on...

All The Money They Made $500 Plus Million. Deathrow Had Their Shining Moments Too. Pac an Snoop an Dre Brought In The Paper. But Deathrow Never Pumped Out Albums Every Month.

(Just My Opinion) :thumb:

i personally like deathrow more but u can not hate on no limit , they did their thing. No promotion or videos and pumped cds every month . but on the other hand they copyed pacs style well ...tryed too. So deathrow had a bigger influence and better music but no limit was better on the buisness side of having constent releasing while they where hot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.