Ghostface dissin D4L

THANK YOU HELL RAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FUCKING LOVE GHOSTDENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was this shit? and is there a better quality out there?

HellRazor05 said:
I have no idea, this is the only version I've seen. I guess whoever filmed it was one of the lucky ones who had a camera.
Sounds good, i just love how ghost says exactly what he wants. Ghostface does hip hop because of the love for the art and the music. he does not do it to create corny ass catchy ass dance moves that any average human being could do with 5 minutes of practice. D4L songs sound so much a like it really is disturbing.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Sounds good, i just love how ghost says exactly what he wants. Ghostface does hip hop because of the love for the art and the music. he does not do it to create corny ass catchy ass dance moves that any average human being could do with 5 minutes of practice. D4L songs sound so much a like it really is disturbing.
haha d4l said their making a movement with their corny ass finger snapping beats... and they didnt even make the dance, dem franchize boyz made it, thats why they got beef i guess lol

************* said:
haha d4l said their making a movement with their corny ass finger snapping beats... and they didnt even make the dance, dem franchize boyz made it, thats why they got beef i guess lol
Is this movement called KILL RAPS CREATIVITY?

HellRazor05 said:
lol, a movement? the beats are different, but that doesn't mean their any good.
i remember reading they said it was gunna be something big in an interveiw... cant remember where i read it.... i wounder who produces for them.... cuz their beats are kinda wack

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Is this movement called KILL RAPS CREATIVITY?
yeah..im tired of all them muhfuckin finger snappers & the wannabe finger snappers that have flooded this shit

Casey

Staff member
Diaz said:
Nice.

[highlight]*Waits for Big Easy to come in here and defend Laffy Taffy*[/highlight]
lol. Remember that big ass argument me and him had about Laffy Taffy.

Laffy Taffy = piece of shit.

DrugBa11ad said:
I like D4L.

But I also like Immortal Technique and Dead Prez, you know?

Yall just hatin.
U can like what ever u want. Makes no difference to me. But theres something that i do want to say. D4L is a pop act with zero to no talent. It is easy to see that u can take any four in shape black men. say theyre from the westside of ATL and this shit is on and poppin. Meaning they could replace the entire god damn group and know one would even know. I personally have trouble following someone that has absolutly nothing to say. They are just an UNgenuine ACT. Its only a matter of time before their fingers cannot snap any more, and they will have to be replaced, where on earth am i going to get my finger snapping fix, oh yeah ill listen to dem franchise boys, im mean D4L, i mean whos who again?

D4L is the shittiest excuse for a rap group in the history of the genre. They've yet to put out a decent song, I don't think they're capable & yes, their beats are WHACK

I would never buy their cd... but for all you cats that go to the club, yall know that when Laffy Taffy comes on, it gets wild!!! Thats when the freaks get on stage!!! :thumb:

But yea, all in all, i dont like em..

Shahin

Yeah D4L are untalented but I still like Laffy Taffy. It's a song you can get crazy too in the club, or when you out drivin with a buncha friends it's just fun when it comes on. It's cool.

ARon

People need to shut the fuck up about whats real hip-hop or fake hip-hop and stop seperating it. Ever hear of divide and conquer. There is a time and place for all music, just cus you don't like it dont mean you come in here and start hatin on it cus it aint your cup of tea. People get down to what they get down too, not everything has to be some super mafioso lyrical street tale we hear. Its music, be quiet about whats real and whats not cus that aint real to begin with. Enjoy what you like and let others enjoy what they want to like, get out of here with all that other bullshit actin like yall to good to let people enjoy what they want to listen too. If the beat is wak dont bob your head.

Im not a fan of D4L but im not gonna sit here and be like, ahh that aint real fuck them blah blah, ghost did it best, said dont support em showed what he liked, he doesnt look like a hater like most people here.

He plays some classic fucking tracks too, that show must of been tight.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.