Ghostface dissin D4L

Good for him, you hear all these rappers talk all bout "Fake ass shit" "bullshit rap" all the fucking time but no one name drops, I'm glad he the balls to pretty much name drop cuz D4L can't fuck with ANY of the members of the Wu, shit not even Cappadonna'.

Fataldawg said:
Get that shit the fuck outta here.. What a lame ass attempt to be hard....
Nah ur comment just pissed me off at the time cause that was a comment i would expect from a 15 year old kid. Ur 24 and not a kid. I tend to cuss when im frustrated, and im one of the last people to ever try and be hard, its just not me.

Pittsey said:
It means that people slate aftermath artists for being commercial, but if you are less popular then it's OK.

It wasn't much of a point, and I'm still pretty fucked on Valium so I'm probably talking shit. I hate airplanes, valium helps me through. :D
Valium, its a beautiful thing. See i do not agree with what u said. Ghost makes a club record, because that is the only song off his album that will get airplay period. If you look at all of ghost's albums and tally up the amount of club songs u have i dont know like, 10-20, to be on the safe side. Lets keep in mind that we are talking four albums.
Then you have well know artist, such as 50 cent, whos last 2 albums combined has far more club songs than ghost.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Valium, its a beautiful thing. See i do not agree with what u said. Ghost makes a club record, because that is the only song off his album that will get airplay period. If you look at all of ghost's albums and tally up the amount of club songs u have i dont know like, 10-20, to be on the safe side. Lets keep in mind that we are talking four albums.
Then you have well know artist, such as 50 cent, whos last 2 albums combined has far more club songs than ghost.

What was a Club Record off of Ironman?Supreme Clintele (La Chez La Ghost only one close in my mind)

GhettoStar said:
What was a Club Record off of Ironman?Supreme Clintele (La Chez La Ghost only one close in my mind)
There is no club record on that album, thank god. yeah my bad i should of just said 3 albums, and most of the songs that we might consider "club" are kind of stretches anyway.

Because ghost tries to lure in the mainstream audience through the use of "club songs" and hopefully they will become Wu-Heads after that.

So yeah, cut that number of ghost club tracks to like 5, just to be safe

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.