Ghostface dissin D4L

i agree with aristole.. altho laffy taffy is nothing more than club music.. which is why the video takes place in the club.. anyone ever notice that a video will tell you what type of song it is

Aristotle said:
People need to shut the fuck up about whats real hip-hop or fake hip-hop and stop seperating it. Ever hear of divide and conquer. There is a time and place for all music, just cus you don't like it dont mean you come in here and start hatin on it cus it aint your cup of tea. People get down to what they get down too, not everything has to be some super mafioso lyrical street tale we hear. Its music, be quiet about whats real and whats not cus that aint real to begin with. Enjoy what you like and let others enjoy what they want to like, get out of here with all that other bullshit actin like yall to good to let people enjoy what they want to listen too. If the beat is wak dont bob your head.

Im not a fan of D4L but im not gonna sit here and be like, ahh that aint real fuck them blah blah, ghost did it best, said dont support em showed what he liked, he doesnt look like a hater like most people here.

He plays some classic fucking tracks too, that show must of been tight.
Ur saying ghost isnt hating on them??? Are you serious man? listen to it again, hes mocking them, and bashing their style the entire clip, shit its the point of this whole thread.

No one in here is hating on D4L as much as Ghostface. Ghostface dedicated time of his show to BASH THE FUCK out of D4L. Explain to me how ghost is not hating?

ARon

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Ur saying ghost isnt hating on them??? Are you serious man? listen to it again, hes mocking them, and bashing their style the entire clip, shit its the point of this whole thread.

No one in here is hating on D4L as much as Ghostface. Ghostface dedicated time of his show to BASH THE FUCK out of D4L. Explain to me how ghost is not hating?
He didnt hate on them. He said he didnt like that shit, dont support it. He aint comin in saying some stupid shit about them at all, just that song. He didnt even say D4L once. Dont support that shit, Im from the east I get down like this, then drops Eric B. for President showin the music he likes then plays laffy taffy again sayin it aint as good as ours dont support that support The Bridge is Over, so he plays it. He didnt mention D4L once, he didnt call them anything said nothing. He let the music speak for itself.

Aristotle said:
He didnt hate on them. He said he didnt like that shit, dont support it. He aint comin in saying some stupid shit about them at all, just that song. He didnt even say D4L once. Dont support that shit, Im from the east I get down like this, then drops Eric B. for President showin the music he likes then plays laffy taffy again sayin it aint as good as ours dont support that support The Bridge is Over, so he plays it. He didnt mention D4L once, he didnt call them anything said nothing. He let the music speak for itself.
Now ur making me second guess myself and the vid is not working for me n e more, but i want to see it again before i say anything else.

First thing ghost says, "Don't support that bullshit"
Then mocks their dance. While refer to D4L as not "Hip-Hop"
then he said "yall fucking up the game" "we been had grills, yall are late"

The entire clip Ghost is refering them is not hip-hop?

Isnt that the worst thing that can be said, considering D4L is a hip hop group.

Shit Ghost took out time out of his show, in order to talk about or hate on D4L.

Yall be the judge.

i dont see it as hating... well.. i figure it is.. if he dont even know them as men and he just saying the shyt just because he dont respect the song

but i see him just being real about the situation

Aristotle said:
since when is dissing someone being a hater.

I bet D4L thinks ghost is just plain showing the audience what he likes. Im sure if this video was shown to D4L they would show no emotion and view it as ghost just showing what he likes/dislikes. Shit if they saw it they might give ghost a big ol hug the next time they see him, theyd be great friends!

Hating and dissing its all the same.

ARon

If I was D4L and saw this I would quit rapping or actually make music that means something. I would take it as a huge dis, a dis to me and what I portray as myself. So I would really consider what legends in the rap game think. But him dissin me is not him being a hater.
If Ghost was a hater he'd be on the internet in every thread talking irrelevant shit about someone that he doesnt like even though he said the same exact thing in the previous thread about that person, followed by there favorite artists war cry.
Dissing someone is nowhere near being a hater.

Aristotle said:
If I was D4L and saw this I would quit rapping or actually make music that means something. I would take it as a huge dis, a dis to me and what I portray as myself. So I would really consider what legends in the rap game think. But him dissin me is not him being a hater.
If Ghost was a hater he'd be on the internet in every thread talking irrelevant shit about someone that he doesnt like even though he said the same exact thing in the previous thread about that person, followed by there favorite artists war cry.
Dissing someone is nowhere near being a hater.
I highly doubt we will ever see ghost on the internet on a message board posting anything anyway.

As far as ur second paragraph goes, i dont really understand if ur trying to poke fun at me or what...i confused.

I still personally think that he was actually hating on D4L. Each individual diss accumulated into one big hate fest. And the fact that he took time out of performing his music (which he consideres real) to poke fun at D4L is even more reason to declare this hating. This might just be a one time thing but it is obvious that ghost has been thinking about it for an extended amount of time. So i mean hating/dissing whatever it was a low blow to D4L and all the groups that are similar.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
What is up with Ghostface???

I also heard there is going to be at least 1 club song that would make 50 Cent proud on FishScale!!

Pittsey said:
What is up with Ghostface???

I also heard there is going to be at least 1 club song that would make 50 Cent proud on FishScale!!
What does this mean? Hes had club songs before e.g.Tush/push whatever the hell it was called w/missy

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
What does this mean? Hes had club songs before e.g.Tush/push whatever the hell it was called w/missy
It means that people slate aftermath artists for being commercial, but if you are less popular then it's OK.

It wasn't much of a point, and I'm still pretty fucked on Valium so I'm probably talking shit. I hate airplanes, valium helps me through. :D

I dont know where the clip was from but i seen Wu-tang here in baltimore a few weeks ago and they basicaly said the same thing. Ghostface came out and said i have a question for you all, Who here considers themselves true hip hop fans? Then when everybody went nuts he was like how the hell does shit like this get played? then they played laffy taffy. After the clip he said music like this is killing hip hop its not real hip music and its not where hip hop should be. Followed by the east coast aint never bounced a mutherfuckin day in there life. It was a very good show i dont think he was takin a shot at DL4 just taking a shot at the whole club misic bullshit goin on now.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^^ People have to dance.

Actors like Redman and Method man are killing movies. Tom Cruise should go on Oprah and make a stand.

Seriously though there is room in hip-hop for all sorts of music. From D4L to 50 Cent to Common to Kanye West to Celph Titled to 2pac to Young Dre etc. Ghostface Killah is entitled to his opinion, but everyone wants to get paid, and if people pay the money for the cd and the radio station gets the demand then there is obviously people who like it and want to hear it.

If you want the music gone, don't buy it. If you want more music from artists you like, make sure you support everything they do. It's basic Economics.

Shot 21

People diss others for "not being real Hip Hop" whenever they make a club song. No-one seems to take it for what it is: A CLUB SONG. Designed to be played in a club and get people bumping. Its not supposed to spread a message or anything like that. If we didnt have club songs, Hip Hop would be boring. Laffy Taffy is a whack beat, but I aint gon hate on them. I respect the song for what it is. Ghostface should concentrate on his own music rather than taking shots at everyone else.

ARon

I do not agree with Ghost when he talks real and fake hip-hop or whatever. There is a time and place for all music, people need to understand that. I say it so many times it get repetive but it should be a motto or something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.