game talkin shit bout 50 AGAIN.

The Game has opened old wounds with 50 Cent and hit G-Unit crew, telling MTV News that his rival's brand was 'dead'.

Before the latest salvo, it had appeared that both rappers had called in their long-standing rift, with The Game even urging 50 Cent to end their war of words last month during a New York radio interview. However, the treaty was only extended for one day, and it seems something has kicked off the LA-based rapper again, real name Jayceon Terell Taylor

"When (50 Cent) looks at himself in the mirror at home he probably drops tears 'cos no matter what he does I'm flat out better than him," he said.

"G-Unit is dead as a brand. People just aren't into wearing their stuff anymore because I came out and dismantled their whole crew, record label and a group.
"God bless him and his whole crew because I'm gonna get money and I'm gonna stump a hole in their f**king face until they're finished.

this niggas stupid. he just asked 50 for a peace treaty after he ODed on dissin gunit, now he talkin shit again. hes a good rapper but he cant make up his mind when he talks.

Bobby Sands

I hate Game.He is shit talking bitch.

Why doesnt he meet 50 Cent and have a one on one scrap instead of talking about him behind his back like a bitch does.Real G's dont act like that.

FroDawgg

yeah, he's also talking about jay better move his album back b/c it's not gonna sell w/ game's coming out the week before, and snoop and others dropping the same day as jay's. i bet jay'z will outsell game's two week total in his first week.

************* said:
"When (50 Cent) looks at himself in the mirror at home he probably drops tears 'cos no matter what he does I'm flat out better than him," he said.

This is same nigga would admitted that he would lock himself in the closet and cry, feeling all suicidal cause he felt everbody suddenly after gettin kicked out of GUnit. Its in the new XXL with him on the cover.

Euphanasia

It doesn't matter what he says in his interviews. Game is the best rapper out right now. The only one that can even compete with him is Kanye. And who cares about name dropping? It has never bothered me. I actually kind of like it. At least he's talking about real people and real issues and not just talking about nothing like half the rappers out right now.

Bobby Sands

Thats typical Irish talk.

No i dont think Game is the best rapper at the moment.Far form it in fact.He has very little skills imo.He is about as good as 50 Cent.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.