game talkin shit bout 50 AGAIN.

ill-matic

i reckon Game's been bringing the heat lately. Im listening to 300 Bars atm and, although its pretty limited on actual disses, i just love how hes just rapping 15 minutes straight. straight flowing

I'm not a big fan of the game.. he tries to act hard, and thinks he's this huge gangster, getting ink of the tear on his face, claiming that he's killed someone before.. he probably wont go anywhere without a crew of 10 guys to try and make himself look tough.. to me he's a loser, and his music is mediocre and mainstream.. he's no different from 50.. at least 50 had a couple of decent early albums before he sold out and started faking it up..

stefanwzyga

JayDawg said:
he tries to act hard, and thinks he's this huge gangster, getting ink of the tear on his face, claiming that he's killed someone before.. he probably wont go anywhere without a crew of 10 guys to try and make himself look tough
Yep i agree. Dont know if you have ever seen him in the flesh before, but if you have'nt you would be amazed to watch him act so tough, and really think he's something special! He really does think he's the fuckin man. Atleast anytime i've seen 50 he acted quite humble! where as game acted like a complete cock.

ARon

Game seemed pretty humble after watchin that Stop snitchin dvd. Walkin around places, ballin at random courts. Signin the cd's sent in, thats some cool shit to do. I just think he has to sell his persona nad hes good at it. He keeps his name in the news and his music is pretty solid. Most rappers probably try to do waht hes doin, he just goes about it this way.

I just wish Game would stop being so fickle about everything. His whole rap career is just a series of going from one side to the other.

He gets down with Dre, then with 50 Cent and joins the G-Unit crew.
He gets down with Lil E.
He meets Yukmouth, and the two of them seem to be on good terms, despite some slight issues between Yuk and G-Unit.
He jumps in the middle of G-Unit's beef with Ja Rule, despite having absolutely nothing to do with it.
He squashes the beef with Yuk through a mutual friend, who suggests that they make a song together, but his verse that he put after Yuk's pre-recorded verse was more of a diss indicating victory rather than a sign of peace.
He gets the butterfly tattoo.
He doesn't want to get involved in 50's disses toward Nas specifically, then they part ways on shaky terms.
They do a press conference and say there's no beef and that the whole situation was just a misunderstanding and difference of opinions.
He sets it off with 300 Bars and Runnin, followed by numerous mixtapes with countless albums dissing the entire G-Unit crew and anyone they ended up signing, specifically Mobb Deep and Spider Loc.
He starts dissing Lil E.
He says that all he needs to succeed is Dr. Dre behind him, not 50 Cent or any other G-Unit artists, who at the time were claiming partial credit for the success of The Documentary.
He attends Snoop's gathering for West Coast unity, vocally encouraging Daz and Kurupt to squash their beef (since they were both present and still beefing at the time due to Kurupt's return to Death Row).
Some people (allegedly tied to Suge Knight) unsuccessfully try to snatch Game's BWS chain.
He parts ways with his older brother Big Fase on unfavorable terms over money, and a large portion of the Black Wall Street crew go with him.
He tattoos the L.A. logo right over his butterfly tattoo.
He reveals that his album, while still being called The Doctor's Advocate, is no longer released on Aftermath but under Geffen, and that there are no Dre-produced beats on the album.
He is seen with Suge Knight.
He wants to put out a peace offering not just to 50, but a few other rappers he had dissed.
He disses them anyway.

He is VERY conflicting, to say the least.

Yep game is funny man, I like him. He reminds me of pac (Iam in no way comparing the rap skills of either.) the way he cant keep his mouth shut and always saying what he feels wihtout thinking. He's bringing the west back, and putting it down for tha CPT hope his album is good.

Normally i try and keep the goings on of an artist out of my head; or rather i acknowlege whatever it is they are doing outside of the music world, but i don't let it have an effect on the music itself. This Game shyt is getting straight ridiculous though. He is one confused motherfucker, ill tell you that. It seems like now he doesn't have other people to mkae executive and PR decisions for him, and he has no idea how to handle being in the spotlight alone. He setting himself up for a downfall, he better have a good album.

_carmi

me, myself & us
he is hilarious. damn dude always changes his mind.

i do think he is one of the best rappers out there at the moment. he dropped a lot of good things this last year. he was hot on mixtapes and his 2 last singles are nice too. i only hope for him that his album sells with all the bs he said. dude is a little bit too confident.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.