game talkin shit bout 50 AGAIN.

_carmi said:
i do think he is one of the best rappers out there at the moment. he dropped a lot of good things this last year. he was hot on mixtapes and his 2 last singles are nice too. i only hope for him that his album sells with all the bs he said. dude is a little bit too confident.
Definitely... Face of L.A. was a hard-ass song, and One Blood is still bumping on a regular basis. I feel you on him being over-confident as an artist. For those of you who peep his website every so often (www.therealblackwallstreet.com), there is a post in the news section from several months back where he says that if The Doctor's Advocate doesn't sell a million copies in its first week, then he will quit rapping. But it's pretty obvious that that won't be the case when he finds out that he didn't do it.
EIB said:
I don't know where to start, except Game is a mediocore trash rapper with shitty lyrics and offbeat delivery.
I think that's a bit harsh. Sometimes he is offbeat, but for the most part, his lyrics are good in the sense that he commonly uses multisyllabic rhyme schemes (far better than I can say for the overwhelming majority of reasonably popular West Coast rappers and a decent portion of rappers in general) and is pretty good at utilizing references to other rappers, lyrics, movies, locations, etc. But he does over-use a lot of common references (dissing 50 and G-Unit, saying how all he needs is Dre, how he "brought the West back," Eazy-E this, Snoop that, Compton in the house, etc.) and he's usually rapping about nothing a good 75% of the time.

I thought about it, and Game's problem is that he's just not a social guy. And by that, I mean he can diss the fuck out of someone he's beefing with in a song, and it'll come out hard as hell and tight as fuck. But when he talks about that same person in an interview, he sounds like a fucking idiot and overcompensates with the same bullshit responses ("Fuck that nigga, I'll stomp his face in" "I don't give a fuck, I'm from Cedar Block Piru" "I'll end that nigga's career" "I'm a fucking man, Black Wall Street for life" etc.).

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
OK ... I bet alot of the hate is coming from 50 fans ... Game talked about 50 enough leave him alone, but on the other hand 50 still talks about Ja Rule .... I personally think Game is trying to make sure any doubt of G-Units death is killed. I won't say flopped since it is such a harsh word and generates hate. Lets call it not so successful. Tony Yayo album not so successful, (I'm not going to get into the GRODT movie) Mobb Deep not so successful, now Banks has appeared to be not so successful. The next release that will be the final deciding factor if there is any life in G-Unit is 50 cen't album ... Game is still kick them while they are down to make sure they don't get up

Note: I didn't mention Buck's album cause if it is not so successful or is ... there still willl be the doubt if G-Unit still lives

JayDawg said:
I'm not a big fan of the game.. he tries to act hard, and thinks he's this huge gangster, getting ink of the tear on his face, claiming that he's killed someone before.. he probably wont go anywhere without a crew of 10 guys to try and make himself look tough.. to me he's a loser, and his music is mediocre and mainstream.. he's no different from 50.. at least 50 had a couple of decent early albums before he sold out and started faking it up..

How is he no different that 50 Cent? does game have teenie bopping songs talkin about "candy shops" and giving "just a lil bit?" nah i didn't think so. all of 50's fans are girls who like his beats and his hooks thats all he's good for now. I don't see Game doin that

and i don't believe i got the memo of Game sellin/faking out already? can you further explain this accusation instead of just stating it?

And Jaydawg, name any rapper or celebrity that doesn't go out with a bunch of people with him, it'd be retarded to go out in public by yourself you'd get swamped by people. Everyone has a posse, i dont see how this affects Game in your eyes.

I like both of them but seriously this shit is getting way old. they arent a jayz vs nas sorta battle...let alone any of the other more well known beefs

Tupac Tha Great said:
I hate Game.He is shit talking bitch.

Why doesnt he meet 50 Cent and have a one on one scrap instead of talking about him behind his back like a bitch does.Real G's dont act like that.

because fitty would have to remove yayo's dick out of his ass, then take off his b vest, then have buck stop teething all over him, then have the f.b.i coordinate a safe passage to walk the block, but first get the ATF's permission to come meet game & IF EVERYTHING WORKS OUT, HAVE THE CSP walk him out of his estate...........BASICALLY - IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE to come meet jayceon taylor 1 on 1........

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.