Game Says He'll Battle Bleek For $50,000

locomack said:
it's game's fault for calling himself the game. now when anyone says the word game,oh shit that nigga dissed me,well he can suck my dick. man get the fuck outta here, u dont own the word game.
so when game drops a verse about ja rule and jay takes it personally thats ok, even tho it doesnt have the word jay in it . but when he keeps using the word game we are suppose to believe that its honestly not about him? get the fuck outta here.

Mr. Kleany said:
everyone repeating the same shit.

just let them battle, whatever.

50 is a legend. if he died today, mainstream would look at him as a legend.
well he didn't die today so he is far from a legend yet. rap beefs are getting so lame and getting faker by the day. beef is played out and they are just playing "us" the fans to make themselves more richer. peace

the game is the man whether you like him or not. all i want to know is whether he has the california love that tupac had back then. i'm a east coast cat, but i need to know whats going on over in cali. holla back.

the new tupac album is not that great at all because slim shady produce it and the estate chose him to do it over anybody. the album sounds like every slims Lp out there. the few beats he did for the resurrection album were good, but what happen now. it needs more westcoast beats to it. come on afeni.

yea thats true but isnt anyone allowed to say "M&M"....I mean, its a candy right? but if a rapper said it, people would immediately think its about eminem.
Considering that I never heard a rapper reference M&M's in their songs, I'd say that people thinking that would have come to a rational conclusion.

theres no doubt in my mind that jay was takin shots at game......he did exactly what game did, made a diss song toward him and said it wasnt about him. even though game probably did direct that maybach line toward ja rule, it was still taken as a shot at jay.
Has Game at all responded with anything like "it wasn't a diss, but since a lot of people are takin' it that way, I want to apologize to Jay, it wasn't meant the way you're taking it"?

That's how I'd handle the situation if I were Game. He says he respects Jay so much. OK, if my music ever blows up and I start getting to make big time records if I had a line that people took as a diss towards Ice Cube, who is one of my favorite rappers ever, and it really wasn't meant as a diss, I'd come out and be like "It wasn't a diss, it was never meant at one, and if Cube took it as a diss, then I apologize, because I'd actually like to work with Cube if anything."

LatinoPride said:
Maybe Game has some ghostwriters up his sleeve. I think lyrically Menfbeak would own him.
Dude, if Game has ghostwriters, then he must REALLY lack talent, because lyircal arsenal on The Documentary is HARDLY anything to brag about. Granted he has some good lines scattered througout the album, for the most part his lyrics range from mediocre to less then "ok".

However, I will give Game props on one thing, The Documentary grows on me more and more everytime I listen to it. I popped it in last night and listened to the whole album, excluding "Dreams" front to back. He's still no Snoop Doggy Dogg, but he is growing on me.

locomack said:
it's game's fault for calling himself the game. now when anyone says the word game,oh shit that nigga dissed me,well he can suck my dick. man get the fuck outta here, u dont own the word game.
LOL, in all honesty I think most people would agree that more often than not, if a rapper spits a line that even remotely could be linked to another rapper, you can usually tell by the dude's tone of voice if it's innocent or meant.

Mr. Kleany said:
everyone repeating the same shit.

just let them battle, whatever.

50 is a legend. if he died today, mainstream would look at him as a legend.
*drops to the floor from laughter*

You're joking, right? 50 Cent a legend? HAHAHA!

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Considering that I never heard a rapper reference M&M's in their songs, I'd say that people thinking that would have come to a rational conclusion.

Has Game at all responded with anything like "it wasn't a diss, but since a lot of people are takin' it that way, I want to apologize to Jay, it wasn't meant the way you're taking it"?

That's how I'd handle the situation if I were Game. He says he respects Jay so much. OK, if my music ever blows up and I start getting to make big time records if I had a line that people took as a diss towards Ice Cube, who is one of my favorite rappers ever, and it really wasn't meant as a diss, I'd come out and be like "It wasn't a diss, it was never meant at one, and if Cube took it as a diss, then I apologize, because I'd actually like to work with Cube if anything."
so wtf.....You dont think he was dissing the game

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
*drops to the floor from laughter*

You're joking, right? 50 Cent a legend? HAHAHA!
i usally dont like to bring pac up as a scapegoat but when pacwas alive he was not a legend till he died.Usally if icons last long enough they do infact become legends.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.