Game Says He'll Battle Bleek For $50,000

Game Takes Aim At Jay-Z During Concert Over Perceived Dis
02.14.2005 2:18 AM EST

Dr. Dre intervenes, says lyrics weren't directed at Compton MC.

Photo: Appio

In the wake of a recent radio freestyle session by Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek and Chris of the Young Gunz, the Game said he felt disrespected and had to defend himself.

So on Thursday in London, he called them out during a concert: "Memph Bleek can suck my ... / Beanie Sigel can suck my ... / Jay-Z can suck my ... / Roc-A-Fella can suck my ..."

On Friday night, the Game called in to Los Angeles radio station Power 106 and explained to DJ Felli Fel that he'd been getting a stream of pages and e-mails while on tour telling him members of the Roc were dissing him on New York and Philadelphia radio stations. The Game also said he had mixed emotions about Jay-Z throwing insults his way.

On the one hand, he was hurt because Jay is one of the artists he's looked up to and even studied. Game said he was confused because he didn't think he did anything to warrant a beef on wax with Hov. "Respect goes out the window when you are continuously slapped in the face," he lamented.

On the other hand, Game opined it was "big" for Jay to come out of retirement and shoot some words his way — albeit disparaging words — and that a battle could possibly help his career.

Game also divulged to Felli Fel that since his tirade onstage in England, Dr. Dre called him personally to say he'd talked to Jigga and that Jigga insisted he was not dissing Game with lines like "You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh--, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men" (see "Jay-Z Denies 'The Game's Through' Freestyle Is Aimed At Game").

Jay went on Hot 97 Wednesday afternoon and said his lyrics were directed toward no one in particular. Despite the denials, Game said deep in his heart he felt dissed. He ended the conversation with Felli optimistically, saying he would soon talk to Jay himself and hopefully hash everything out.

The Compton MC said although he's eager to settle with Hov, he may have some words in store for Memphis Bleek and the Young Gunz. Bleek had previously challenged Game to a battle. The thuggish Aftermath chain-wearer accepted Memphis' challenge and offered to put up $50,000 of his own money as part of the prize.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
how can jayz say those lyrics werent directed at the game?lmaooooo....The game story sounds similar to that story he said about him and how he fetwhen yukmouth dissed him.

I dunno how the fuck game can battle ne 1 lmao he steps into the game as a groupie studying these ''legends'' calls 50 a legend( ok wtf?) has the name game <<<Whoa I wonder how long it took him to think about that change of hearts sure gave him lots of time to think so who knows man..The only thing that is good about game are probably his guests on his albums and beats. Oh and probably cuz he is from compton is sumthn good in sum eyes personally i dont give a fuck but thats just me<<<<AIGHT IF NE 1 EVER WANTS TO BATTLE GAME YALL KNOW HURTS GAVE YA SUMTHIN TO TALK ABOUT

Game is a bitch.

He seems to think he'd the victim here.

He must be dumb as fuck if he though he wasn't disrespecting Jay - even if he denies the Maybachs line, he's been dissing Bleek.

And Game says the Maybach line, denies it was at Jay & expects it to be cool.

OK, but then Jay spits his line, denies it was at Game but Game obviously thinks that is not cool.

The Documentary is good but not because of Game, & I hope Jay drops a diss record because I'd like to ehar Game's weak attempts.

& if the Bleek vs. Game battle can be set up, that'd be good to see.

^
I know what you're saying but Game started dissing Bleek so I don't think this is Bleek just looking for attention - although he could've answered back earlier.

VENOMOUS said:
how can jayz say those lyrics werent directed at the game?lmaooooo....The game story sounds similar to that story he said about him and how he fetwhen yukmouth dissed him.

This is retarded. You don't call a freestyle "The Game's Through" and keep saying "Game" and then deny it. This is 3rd grade recess shit.

jflballer said:
This is retarded. You don't call a freestyle "The Game's Through" and keep saying "Game" and then deny it. This is 3rd grade recess shit.
he aint call the freestyle n e thing, ppl were reaching, the game is a common phrase. so isnt n e 1 allowed 2 say the game ?

jflballer said:
I didn't know Jay gave the freestyle a name......if he did my bad.

Even so, the 'game' can be the 'crack game', the 'rap game' or 'that name-dropping bitch'.

hellllllll no !! bleek got more of a vocabulary then sayin its the game nigga chucc taylor nigga......blood piru compton dre g unit and gaaaaangsta.

sniper said:
he aint call the freestyle n e thing, ppl were reaching, the game is a common phrase. so isnt n e 1 allowed 2 say the game ?
The Game is also an alias for a WWF wrestler...Triple H.

LOL, not saying Jay was dissin a wrestler, but just supporting Snipers comments that the words "the game" is a common phrase.

THISLIFEILEAD said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol

This is just more proof about what I said about G-Unit making money.

Maybe The Game has some tricks up his sleeve.

:thumb:
Maybe Game has some ghostwriters up his sleeve. I think lyrically Menfbeak would own him.

it's game's fault for calling himself the game. now when anyone says the word game,oh shit that nigga dissed me,well he can suck my dick. man get the fuck outta here, u dont own the word game.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.