Game confirmed stripper and more

_carmi

me, myself & us
^exactly. its a look that all rappers have. they all act gangsta cause thats what SELLS. yeah some of them really are gangsters, but at least half of them if not more are not.

at the end of the day its all about music. and i like the game's music. and for the dude who said that he didnt like game's album, did you at least listen to his mixtapes? dude spits fire like it or not. dude has improved. you should check it out.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i dont like the game very much...his name droppin is stupid. in one verse (16 bars) i once counted 15 names dropped...thats just annoying, its like he does it for the sake of it

but i have to admit...his album is a classic hophop disc...cant deny that

his flow/voice is sick...cant deny that

dont think he is/was ever a gangsta though...but i could be wrong. and yes, his mixtapes have been hot lately...flow has gotten even better

Sarr said:
i dont like the game very much...his name droppin is stupid. in one verse (16 bars) i once counted 15 names dropped...thats just annoying, its like he does it for the sake of it

but i have to admit...his album is a classic hophop disc...cant deny that

his flow/voice is sick...cant deny that

dont think he is/was ever a gangsta though...but i could be wrong. and yes, his mixtapes have been hot lately...flow has gotten even better
word I said this in a few other threads before he has got better if you listen to his mixtapes when you hear his most recent ones he name drops less and his flow and lyrics are sick.

can't wait for dude's album and for those who say he's not gangsta or fake c'mon man his moms and pop's were gangbangers and you don't take 5 for nothin in compton thats good enough for me. as soon as cats sell 3 or 4 million they become a target for other rappers who may be less fortunate or have a chip on their shoulders. you have to see how game handles shit like this before you judge him pz

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea its true.its like the more successful a rapper is, the more "facts from his past" come out...

jealousy and envy is a huge part of hiphop

DJ-Mujahid said:
dawg u need brain surgery all of those dudes are boss & mac dre dead
Shit! I don't know i'm not from the westcoast, never heard of boss & mac dre. Still they we're big time rap stars like Dr dre & Game. The point I was tryin to make is no big time rap star are real gangster just local rapper .

I don't care what anybody says. Hip hop is entertainment to me as much as it is real music, but you have to admit that Game has been exposed.

Game entertained us with his dvd's, his G-unot campaign, mixtape disses, and his 50 snitch thing and now 50 has turned around to entertain us with Game being a stripper, looking soft on Change of heart, and showing the Game's contradictions.

Game contradicted his self. He said the butterfly tatoo meant new life and was connected with his grandmother in someway only to turn it around and turn it into an LA logo tatoo. I love Game's music and I'm looking forward to "Doctor's Advocate" being a classic, but come on G-Unit has really got him good recently.

Bombsquad said:
I don't care what anybody says. Hip hop is entertainment to me as much as it is real music, but you have to admit that Game has been exposed.

Game entertained us with his dvd's, his G-unot campaign, mixtape disses, and his 50 snitch thing and now 50 has turned around to entertain us with Game being a stripper, looking soft on Change of heart, and showing the Game's contradictions.

Game contradicted his self. He said the butterfly tatoo meant new life and was connected with his grandmother in someway only to turn it around and turn it into an LA logo tatoo. I love Game's music and I'm looking forward to "Doctor's Advocate" being a classic, but come on G-Unit has really got him good recently.
RECENTLY this stipper shit was floating around well before game really started on 50. I think the problem with 5-0 is that he did not not practice what he preached. Game highlighted as mentioned earlier in the thread that 50 done exactly what he ripped ja rule for singing and making bubblegum music i used to bump 50 im not hating on him I still rate grodt a classic and just wish this whole mess could have been avoided

Onion Juice said:
Nobody believed it then tho. Most of us took it as a generic attempt to "assassinate his credibility"
the vid clearly says he got a male stripper for some bitch!!

were the fuck was game confirmed a gay stripper makes no sense:confused:

Yeah, funny how Yukmouth threw that shit out there and diss him on shit like that and nobody believed. He turned out to be a hater and a liar and whatnot, but of course, ppl didn't give their eyes/ears to Yuk. Who's wrong now..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.