Game confirmed stripper and more

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
game can rap and Stop snitchin stop lyin was a good tape but lmao even though that rapinsider fool is gay that STRIPPER shit is what i'm thinkin about damn thats funny I thought it was a made up rumor

who gives a fuck game was never a gay stripper he took a date to a stip club to get her all horny and shit imo smart move when he got her home prob fucked her all over the place. the pic is photo shopped obviously. who the fuck is this dude with the fake tash wtf?
lastly the only gay ass shit to come from game or 50 imo is that fuckin candy shop when i heard that shit i lost all respect I had for that guy what a waste of a potentialy great rapper.

T.M.O.S said:
LOL, photoshopped? The game is just a bitch anyway, his own brother admitted that all the gangsta shit he talks is bullshit
They had dispute about money and leadership in The Black Wall Street Ent. So, they split. His brother now runs Brazil Ent. (with some artist which previously were under The Game's wing) and The Game is the owner of The Real Black Wall Street. So, his bother who used to be his manager suddenly revealed hidden details? :p

Duke

Staff member
KanDeeMan said:
"if he layed a finger on me i would sue his ass!!!"

And that's NOT a bitch move?

"Fuck with me, Game, I got my lawyer on speeddial. What!"

lmao rofl

people get to caught up into image. who cares if game is a pussy or whatever? it should be all about the music not how thugged-out you are. if the music is good and you like it that's all that should matter. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
people get to caught up into image. who cares if game is a pussy or whatever? it should be all about the music not how thugged-out you are. if the music is good and you like it that's all that should matter. peace
:laugh:

warriorinjewelz said:
what's so funny? are you laughing cause you won't listen to a rapper who isn't hard or are u laughing at something else? peace
Speaking of this, rapper who isn't hard is not the same as a pussy. It's the big difference. Anyway, you shouldn't care only about the music. The message which rappers send is much bigger.

All i was saying was that game shouldnt be going round saying that hes a gangsta when hes not.Personally i dont really care if he is or not, i dont listen to his music. I think the games music has no meaning whatsoever!

T.M.O.S said:
All i was saying was that game shouldnt be going round saying that hes a gangsta when hes not.Personally i dont really care if he is or not, i dont listen to his music. I think the games music has no meaning whatsoever!

WTF do you know about The Game if you dont even listen to his music. Just because someone who now has issues with him says he not "gangsta" it must be true. Im willing to bet gangster or not he would beat the shit outta you if you said that shit in front of him. Your probably just a 50 cocksucker whos mad Game owned him in his own hood. I honestly used to like 50 until he became Ja Rule and started singing. Game still makes good street music and always come hard on the tracks he makes. All this hating truly makes me laugh, all of you bitches who hate get a fuckin life and do something constructive.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
why theres gotta be a line dividing the dick riders and the non dick riders? 'fuck yall the game is where its at all thats fake' 'so what if any of thats real i listen to the MUSIC none of what he does matters to me.' I take facts as facts

i say...I'll listen to his music, but i won't take my money to support a fronter. ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

afnd people are dismissin the 'sue his ass' comment cause everybody ELSE in here think theyre gangstas too

themaskaveli No need to get so worked up over it! I have heard games album. I didnt like it. I dont listen to 50 cent either, hes garbage, im not hatin, im giving MY opinion..

ArtsyGirl

How long before he got picked up by Dre was that date show? lol As for showing him crying at the wake, dont really see where Mr Rap-Insider was going with that. I imagine it wouldnt be hard to find Game haters in NY but it was funny all the same.

troublesome2004 said:
Speaking of this, rapper who isn't hard is not the same as a pussy. It's the big difference. Anyway, you shouldn't care only about the music. The message which rappers send is much bigger.
the message is part of the music to me. i like music that has meaning. i just don't care about an artists personal life. if i think they are talented and make good music i bump it. by the way i hate the games music. he is wack as fuck to me. peace

ArtsyGirl

4-getta said:
What about that butterfly tattoo? Does it mean something?
Someone said earlier in the thread Game said it meant "new life" but he must have known he'd catch fire for being a man and getting that on his face, makes him an easy target.

I don't care about what these rapper do in there personals lives. Dr Dre takes dicks in the ass but, I still love has music. None of these rapper are real gangster so fuck it!!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.