Game confirmed stripper and more

Change of heart ass nigga:laugh:

Nigga getting excited off another man strippin,damn smh game. you bettre come back with a fire mixtape the way I hear banks and 50 coiming

Da_Funk

What does it matter if he cries or was on change of heart? How the FUCK does that make him less of a man. Hey his best friend just died and he's crying a bit, wow what a bitch. God some people are so fucking stupid.

Da_Funk said:
What does it matter if he cries or was on change of heart? How the FUCK does that make him less of a man. Hey his best friend just died and he's crying a bit, wow what a bitch. God some people are so fucking stupid.
I'm sorry but I don't take my date to a male strip club and then get excited about the shit, I don't know about you but that really effects the image in the limelight.

But if you like that kind of stuff then so be it:)

Da_Funk said:
Havnt u herd, real gangstaz dun cry, dey born widout tear ducts.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i dont go on youtube but damn yall watchin two dif. videos? one sayin it bout him goin male strip club, gets excited, then other say it about him cryin when friend died

lii

Da_Funk said:

i dont think the point is that hes less of a man, just less of a thug. not the crying bit just the rest of it

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea he seemed like a lil pussy on that dating show

and can somebody explain the whole butterfly/tear tatoo on his face? its an american thing and i dont get the whole fus about it...is having a butterfly mean your gay or something?

Lok

He really has a butterfly on his face? I always thought it was photoshoped. For the most part the tear means you killed a person.

jbrolax

this fucking game vs 50 shit has gone on long enough, 50 is irrelevant and everyone is waitin on games album.

yeh i said 50 is irrelevant and everyone will say it, but for some reason they will all go and but his album, probly got that shit reserved and shit

Lok said:
He really has a butterfly on his face? I always thought it was photoshoped. For the most part the tear means you killed a person.
LOL, photoshopped? The game is just a bitch anyway, his own brother admitted that all the gangsta shit he talks is bullshit

It's funny how you say that game is a bitch ...

I would love to see u calling him a bitch in front of his eyes ... I bet you would be the bitch :D

Im not trying to say im hard! I dont go on the net to talk shit like that.Of course i would sue him. Im not the one putting out records saying im a gangsta when im not.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.