Game Apologozing to 50 Again?

DEEJAY* said:
Game is a total bitch - he squashed everything with 50 then goes behind his back and starts dissing him at concerts and everything.
Buddy get ur facts straight, 50 and G-Unit are the bitches, cause after it was squashed, they went on the radio talkin shit, so game couldnt take it nemore

ready2die said:
^ yo get off games DICK oh my god he catches feelings like a REAL BITCH and GAME DOESNT MAKE GOOD MUSIC UNLESS HE HAS BEEF :mad:
how am i dick riding, im just stating the truth of what happened, Look whos getting all emotional using caps, Quit hating and take off ur capslock lol

^ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVERRRRRRRR CAPSLOCK FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIIIIIIIIFFEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHH
IMAAAAAAA COMMITTTTTTTTT SUIDDDDDDDDDDDCCIIIIIDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:cool:

i dont really care but the only thing that pisses me off about game is....
that he said g units done by 2006...and now he apologizes....not cool

Pittsey said:
Game is funny. I love the way he changes his mind in every interview. Needs to let the 50 beef go though. He's using it to try and keep his career going, but it'll end up hurting him. If he concentrates on himself and continues to work with Dre, he'll be succesful.
Please...

50 is on the verge of falling off as it is, this beef is helping 50 more than anyone else.

Cheesyphily16 said:
You guys gotta stop hatin on Game, he drops hot albums & mixtapes all the time. I personally put him in the top 3 right now and i'm sure most of you will disagree but he's no fake.
agreed very much... he is friggen awesum yayo was the first 1 that dissed game then game hit back but dont 4get its all gunit against game that aint ez. game aint fake.. but y he is apologizing agen i really dont no

gggunot said:
agreed very much... he is friggen awesum yayo was the first 1 that dissed game then game hit back but dont 4get its all gunit against game that aint ez. game aint fake.. but y he is apologizing agen i really dont no
I think he feels stuck inbetween, he doesn't want to diss back, but then again you don't just sit there and take it.

He's bigger than 50 and his pissy little diss antics to get notoriety.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.