Game Apologozing to 50 Again?

DPG iz all I C said:
Im gonna slap Game, dude is getting on my nerves now.
:rolleyes: real talk man

this cant be true. he wouldn't put out 300 bars & runnin' and then go back on it, not after all the shit hes talked on record about everyone in g-unit.

a

_carmi

me, myself & us
i like game.. but if the article is true then game's a fuckin retard lol. but seems like not.

anyways those beefs are becoming boring..

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Sarr said:
i have lost what little respect i gad for that rap homo...whata bitch

I thought you loved The Game? LOL

Hes not really appologizing to 50 at all, hes saying he regrets the bullshit beef.

Ive had arguments with friends that I know is stupid and I feel ashamed for being involved in their petty kid shit but that doesnt mean Id back down.

i don't think it matters if it's true or not cuz if i'm 50 , ain't no way i'ma be friends with this cat again. He might just turn around and do it again.

I'ma big Game fan, so hopefully he puts this behind him and works on his next album.

Game is a total bitch - he squashed everything with 50 then goes behind his back and starts dissing him at concerts and everything. Whats up with this guy? One minute he has got beef with someone then the next hes saying hes cool with them. Someone says he's a real street nigga but would a real street dude go back and forth bitching with people? Dont think so....

you idiots its not real !!! u fuckers beleive everything u read !!!
on the black wallstreet msg board its said the news is total BULLSHIT ! Game never apologized to anybody, its still G UNOT !!!

and i posted this before too, plz read before u diss game !

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
OK Game murdered 50 and the the rest of G-unit ... He did the crime now he has to pay the time ... He's trying to plea with the jury that hes not going to murder MC's anymore ... And the murdering of all of G-unit was not his fault ... they forced his hand

I love how people read into things ;) I didn't hear no apolgy to 50 ...

Hostile Apostle said:
I like Game then I hate him. He's beefing with Yuk, makes up with him, then disses him then makes up with him again. He's cool with 50, then disses him, then makes up with him, then disses him, then apologizes? He keeps having a change of heart on these things. But I'm starting to care less and less about rappers personal life and focusing on their music, and I haven't liked games music for a while now, so my entire post was useless. :(
hate or love it the underdogg is on top :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.