Game Apologozing to 50 Again?

The Game grovels again
Last updated 12 July 2005

How's this for a grovelling apology? 50 Cent's prodigy, The Game, has come out and said he's ashamed at having another go at 50 after the pair decided to call a truce.

In March the rival rappers held a press conference to say their beef with each other was over.

But then The Game piped up again while on tour last month.

Now he says he's embarrassed for going back on his word to set a positive example to fans:

"I am very upset with myself, and ashamed, to have participated in the things that have been going on."

"I'm definitely not the person who started it."

"I had my back against the wall and was forced to defend myself - I'm ashamed and am really apologetic."

"When I say it I say it with the sincerity of my heart and also with my grandmother who passed right after I graduated from high school."

"She was the only person in my life at that time who ever believed I'd be anything."

"I'm looking forward to a more positive and productive future."

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/urbannews/050712_50cent.shtml

Is this actually true or what?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game is funny. I love the way he changes his mind in every interview. Needs to let the 50 beef go though. He's using it to try and keep his career going, but it'll end up hurting him. If he concentrates on himself and continues to work with Dre, he'll be succesful.

You guys gotta stop hatin on Game, he drops hot albums & mixtapes all the time. I personally put him in the top 3 right now and i'm sure most of you will disagree but he's no fake.

i like to see these kind of things because game seems like a real person... he is actin like anyone of us..... speakin from past experience in my life when i get all caught up in the emotions of this fuckin crazy life i blow up and say things i wouldnt normally say. u act out of character and do things that u would not do under normal day to day experiences. once u have the time to calm down and look at the big picture then ur opinion of the situation sometimes changes. so fuck it, hes living his life dealing with his shit the way he wants to i dont give a fuck how he handles it just as long as hes happy with his choice.

i dont see where he directly apologised to 50 ...........

he basically meaning that hes ashamed to be involved in this petty bullshit, but it doesnt mean he ll back down from it.

I like Game then I hate him. He's beefing with Yuk, makes up with him, then disses him then makes up with him again. He's cool with 50, then disses him, then makes up with him, then disses him, then apologizes? He keeps having a change of heart on these things. But I'm starting to care less and less about rappers personal life and focusing on their music, and I haven't liked games music for a while now, so my entire post was useless. :(

Game is a street nigga, seen alot of shit and survived it too. He escaped his ghetto and look where he is now? Now he realises he got a chance to be great cuz he's droppin' some heat on the street with some dope cutz, and he's gettin' attention from it! So "The Game" from the ghetto talks his mouth off, thats why he still got alot to learn. But "The Game" that is the rapstar, semi-celebrity on MTV blah etc etc is livin' a luxurious life. He dont wanna lose that and neither does he want to stay where he is, he wants more and wants to reach higher. So I believe him when he says he feels really disappointed in his actions. 50 cent has got a major following, The Game has tapped into that following too and beefing with 50 only means your committing professional suicide! Know what I mean? And deep down there's a calmer side of Game and I reckon you'll see alot more of it soon.

On a whole, I didnt really like his style at the start. But his Kanye west like wordplay and smooth rapping style has made me grow on him. Now when i say grow on him, i dont mean im sticking out his back-side as a plastic surgery attachment, but I mean I can tolerate his album and slowly im givin' more respect to the man. As long as he stops dissing the wrong people (like people on your OWN side) he can be around for a long time yet.

Fuck Mobb Deep, peace, respect - BO'! (Sorry, I felt a little immature ....)

Hostile Apostle said:
I like Game then I hate him.
Haha... "hate it or love it, the underdog's on top..."

I'm a fan of the Game's music and I can respect his upbringing and all that, but this is seriously some pussy shit. If you're gonna diss, then diss, if you're gonna apologize, then apologize. He needs to make up his mind. This reminds of the Pac interview where he was talking about Q-Tip making underground tapes dissing the West Coast, where he said something like, "but then when niggas ride back, they want to talk about the culture and be hip-hop and shit again. But that's not fair! How are you gonna be both? And that's what they all do, they all play badasses." Listen to the man!

Pittsey said:
Game is funny. I love the way he changes his mind in every interview. Needs to let the 50 beef go though. He's using it to try and keep his career going, but it'll end up hurting him. If he concentrates on himself and continues to work with Dre, he'll be succesful.

lmao my thoughts exactly

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.