M&M!...M&M!!..MUST BE HERE SUMWHERE ..

AH GOT IT!

*calls M&M*

*let it ring 9 times*

*hangs up*

*calls again but this time lets it ring 11 times*

*M&M Answers the phone*

Micheal Moore here...

Yo whuddup big Mike i got another docu for you to shoot..

M&M : Oh really?

yeah it involves rich evil white men are you interested?

Sure am!! he says...

Its a deal than Mike talk to ya later aight?

M&M: Oh do you mind if I involve Bush in this docu because I really feel like picking on him again.

Yes that's kool oh and make sure it gets more attention than Mel's The passion aight? Oh and Mike you can shoot in flint michigan again...if ya want to...

M&M: yeah Homie I'll do that matter of fact im already shooting it...Peace

PEace!

lmao omfg @ the spelling errors

Totally Lame. :rolleyes:

Ever since you stopped Hurting you've been corny...

Silleone said:
lol its laughable becuz u think you know it all, maybe it is a publicity stunt, maybe it aint, who the FUCK are u to try to call it?
Who the FUCK am I? I'm better qualified to speak on any topic in hip hop than someone who lists Xzibit (twice) , Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and DMX amongst their top seventeen rappers. Who the FUCK are you? aggressive and misinformed?

XxXxDanXxXx said:
Yeah sure it is. Didn't 50 even say that Dre was so stuck on game that he waited 6 months for dre to come and help produce his album? and do you see any dr dre on 50 cent's new album? No. this beef isn't fake. I've been hearin that 50 only carries game as a favor to dr dre since game first dropped how we do.
And? your point is what? your a victim of media lies?

stefanwzyga said:
Damm thank for filling us in man :thumb: got any other hot info for us :confused:
Uh huh...your username sucks.

RichieRich69 said:
So can you explain the person being shot?
Do you know who was shot? Has their been an official statement on the shooting from anyone who was involved in the altercation or is it all just hearsay? I wouldn't be suprised if no one got shot.

VENOMOUS said:
but what would it mean if someone was acutualy shot
It was be very negative for the music genre but consequently prove that 50 Cent and Game are not studio gangsters. I'd revoke my "publicity stunt" theory and in all honesty probably wouldn't loose much sleep.

bigCASH said:
man i hate it when people try to act like they know something that nobody else knows...but then it turns out to be some kid stating his opinion acting like they know more then everybody else
Nobody else knows? Damn, thanks for giving me so much credit. You've got me feeling really privileged...like I'm not actually reinforcing an opinion which hasn't been voiced a hundred times since the "beef" started. Additionally you've gone and blown my cover as secret informer...my real name is Obie Trice. I havent put out any worthwhile material for a year or so because I've been attempting to uncover all the secrets within the Shady / Aftermath empire. I'm planning to write a book about it called "Real name, no gimmicks"

LeatherFace said:
I bet man didn't land on the moon, it was all a publicity stunt. ha ha....who knows?
Who knows indeed? you'd think we would at least be able to see the flag from our windows. Props to Buzz Aldrin for being a real OG.

$tash said:
i think g-unit just hates game, thats all...i mean, its pretty obvious
Can you elaborate on your conversation with them?

I think its a stunt by 50, cuz he dont give a fuck about no one else other then 50, so.. i think he knows his album is not gonna get the numbers it did before so hes gotta get the ppl talkin about him.

i believe this is a stunt by the snitch game cd is better better beats.i hate 50 but his 1st cd was way better than this trash he knows its tash i can see y would they well he cuz he only cares bout himself no1 else not even gayunit!!!!it will b all sqaushed after he goes platinum then hell say me n game had a problem we worked it out watch!!!!on tony mayo cd theyll b all 2gether.

it definetely is a publicity stunt, 50 was alwayz gonna drop game but he used it as an advantage by makin it a public thing, 2nd the person was shot in the leg..........why would u shoot someone in the leg from a close encounter ?? cos the two groups were meant to be clashing.
3rdly, its been all over tv and mtv and the radio too, even the commercial stations.....seems like interscope is buyin some time, cos if it was any other rappers it wouldnt matter.

sniper said:
it definetely is a publicity stunt, 50 was alwayz gonna drop game but he used it as an advantage by makin it a public thing, 2nd the person was shot in the leg..........why would u shoot someone in the leg from a close encounter ?? cos the two groups were meant to be clashing.
3rdly, its been all over tv and mtv and the radio too, even the commercial stations.....seems like interscope is buyin some time, cos if it was any other rappers it wouldnt matter.
Maybe it's me but I don't think security has the right to kill i think they have to shoot in the leg 1st...

Silleone said:
lol its laughable becuz u think you know it all, maybe it is a publicity stunt, maybe it aint, who the FUCK are u to try to call it?
LOL. Exactly. I mean, it could be anything, but who really knows? If it is a publicity stunt, 50 is really going out of his way. He could have, on the other hand, gone through the traditional method of promoting an album: interviews, TV, tours, etc.

But no, 50 didn't do that. Instead, he decided to create a huge drama in his life by firing a succesful rapper (The Game), which, in turn, made a lot of people hate him (50 Cent), because it makes him look very arrogant.

According to this dude (cm_millionare), 50 Cent is a moronic man who would rather mess up his life by concocting a very detailed publicity stunt. So what it coincides with his album coming out? Ever heard of coincidences?

lol...you're too funny.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.