Game and 50 so called "beef" is a BIG publicity stunt

But no, 50 didn't do that. Instead, he decided to create a huge drama in his life by firing a succesful rapper (The Game), which, in turn, made a lot of people hate him (50 Cent), because it makes him look very arrogant.
In reality, 50 Cent didn't nor does he have the power to "fire" Game. Game is signed to Aftermath/G Unit/Interscope. G Unit does not have mainstream life without the assistance of it's parent labels. All 50 did was pretty much say "You're not on my team anymore". Game is still with Aftermath, so he hasn't been "fired" at all. Just kicked out of the G Unit sandbox, and quite frankly, considering 50's antics right now, 50 probably actually helped Game by doing that.

According to this dude (cm_millionare), 50 Cent is a moronic man who would rather mess up his life by concocting a very detailed publicity stunt. So what it coincides with his album coming out? Ever heard of coincidences?
Well, 50 is a moron. That's for sure.

xxx

cm_millionaire said:
...And it's a successful one thus far.
It seems the majority of heads on this board at least have fallen for it hook line and sinker. Let me put this into lamens terms for you...
1. 50's album is about to drop and he knows that "it aint all that"
2. Beef sells
3. Right now Game is selling
= They have engineered this beef between each other to increase their own respective album sales. Think about it...what would an audience find more compelling than two label mates feuding with each other? the hype is already built up...everyone wants to know where Em and Dre stand, back and forth radio responses, rukas outside etc...all the while album sales for both artists are increasing a great deal.
Aftermath / Shady is a very good propoganda machine.

I'll leave you with this one question to ponder over...
If 50 was really the Scarface toting egocentric madman he wants everyone to think he is and Game was really taken seriously by the Bloods (whom incidently he made himself a member of cuz dudes in the CPT never see this guy) wouldn't shit have "REALLY" popped off now? real gangsters don't diss each other over the radio and over the internet.

It's laughable cuz all ya'll think this is genuine.
I think YOU have been brainwashed. Why do soooo many people think beef sells so damn much? There aint no diss songs as singles, or videos, high school and college girls want candy shop they dont want piggy bank.

xxx said:
I think YOU have been brainwashed. Why do soooo many people think beef sells so damn much? There aint no diss songs as singles, or videos, high school and college girls want candy shop they dont want piggy bank.
Wrong.
Hip Hop's biggest targeted audience are white males from 14 - 25. Beef sells very well; It did wonders for 2Pac's career.

cm_millionaire said:
Wrong.
Hip Hop's biggest targeted audience are white males from 14 - 25. Beef sells very well; It did wonders for 2Pac's career.
Beef itself I think doesnt directly sell..its the image that beef creates for these rappers..you know it makes em look gangsta and tuff and guess what alot of these rappers are on their albums? Gangsta's.. So indirectly it helps em...I dont know if it helps em that much tho...

I would like too some statistics b4 you are going to argue with me...

one mc on dj said:
Beef itself I think doesnt directly sell..its the image that beef creates for these rappers..you know it makes em look gangsta and tuff and guess what alot of these rappers are on their albums? Gangsta's.. So indirectly it helps em...I dont know if it helps em that much tho...

I would like too some statistics b4 you are going to argue with me...
:thumb:

xxx said:
You know nothing about hip hop if you don't think beef sells.

Beef sells like crazy. No matter what anyone says, 2pac and Biggie did not get as big as they were/are on talent alone. 2pac was quite popular before his beef with Biggie, but the beef catapulted him to levels of fame and notoriety that he had yet to recieve.

As for Biggie, well, his beef with Pac was at least 60% of the reason he was so popular.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
You know nothing about hip hop if you don't think beef sells.

As for Biggie, well, his beef with Pac was at least 60% of the reason he was so popular.
Beef dont sell shit.what beef does is give the artist more exposure. and wtf are you stupid biggie biggies bbef with pac wasnt why biggie was so popular.Juicy,big poppa,party and bullshit,one more chance,warning and hypnotize are some of the reasons why he was so popular.

VENOMOUS said:
Beef dont sell shit.what beef does is give the artist more exposure. and wtf are you stupid biggie biggies bbef with pac wasnt why biggie was so popular.Juicy,big poppa,party and bullshit,one more chance,warning and hypnotize are some of the reasons why he was so popular.
Beef sells. Anyone I know would rather listen to When We Ride On Our Enemies or Street Fame before they'd listen to California Love or How Do U Want It.

Also, I said Biggie's beef was the majority of the reason he blew up so big. Never said he wasn't talented.

jason_g_718 said:
Beef sells. Anyone I know would rather listen to When We Ride On Our Enemies or Street Fame before they'd listen to California Love or How Do U Want It.
Possibly among Hip-Hop heads but everyone I know would surely pick a party song like Cali Love before Street Fame.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:

Also, I said Biggie's beef was the majority of the reason he blew up so big. Never said he wasn't talented.
i know you never said that, after all i never said you said that.But biggie blew up on his own when pac was in jail.Plus he bought the eastcoast back.Biggie didnt blow up because of pac.Its simple and plain.

and how do you want it and california were released as singles,hitem up was the b-side track.So if you want to get technical the singles that pac put out blew him up (how do u want it/california love) not street fame or when we ride on our enimies.Beef does not sale records, all it does is promote rappers, if people like the rapper then he will sell.

i know you never said that, after all i never said you said that.But biggie blew up on his own when pac was in jail.Plus he bought the eastcoast back.Biggie didnt blow up because of pac.Its simple and plain.
Biggie blew up on his own...he was made more famous by his beef with 2pac..PLAN AND FUCKING SIMPLE.

and how do you want it and california were released as singles,hitem up was the b-side track.So if you want to get technical the singles that pac put out blew him up (how do u want it/california love) not street fame or when we ride on our enimies.Beef does not sale records, all it does is promote rappers, if people like the rapper then he will sell.
Beef sells, 50 Cent is proving that right now.

jason_g_718 said:
Biggie blew up on his own...he was made more famous by his beef with 2pac..PLAN AND FUCKING SIMPLE.

did you mean plain?

you guys are obviously never going to agree so choose to disagree and let it go...

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:

Biggie was not made more famous because of his tupacs beef with him.That made pac more famous matter fact that put him back on the map.I was there niggaz was bumping biggies shit harder( ready to die)till me against the world dropped.Pac made beef with biggie 4 whatever reasons.I tell you what tell me how pac made biggie more famous.

People are buying 50 cent album because of the hype around it not because of beef,The beef issues leads to exposure,exposure leads to potential album sells.Niggaz dont buy rap albums because of diss tracks .They buy albums on the strength that they either like the rapper and feed into the image or they heard a few tracks and want to see what he is about.Thats why people buy albums.

joe buddens, memph bleek, nas,yukmouth,krs 1,nelly.ja rule,snoop, etc.. have all had been involved in beefs that never made their album sales jump to the roof.

50 cent is selling because of controversy and the hype surronded by him.Plus he got the slim shady dick ryders on his side

Well actually it could all be a publicity stunt and as long as it stays to that then it's all good. But if this beef escalates and there are more shootings then it's not even worth it. All that for music, and cats killing themselves on some music. Damn some cats have to be idiots. Even Pac said it about him and BIG how they're professionals and entertainers but deep down he had a lot of respect for him and vice versa.

Just to quote Hussein Fatal:
I'ma rapper, out here to stay, don't make me do what I say
Just let me say what I do
Cause I'ma put it in a rhyme, everytime, about to spray up your crew

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.