Fuck Prodigy!!!

Sarr said:
anybody else agree Prodigy was just as good as nas (as a lyricist) between 1995-2000 and had an even better flow/voice?

what a shame. He used to tell crazy stories and his one liners were classic...now he just spits the same shit "ima shoot you" without even trying to make it rhyme anymore
Prodigy was never 'as good as Nas' but he was close. It's sad how he fell off.

saltynuts said:
My mind is not at fault when YOU FAIL to look at life from different points of views. :cool:

Like me putting myself into your shoes.
You are unable to look at things in different light. Or you just can't comprehend what I said so you need to justify it by assuming that I need god or a doctor.

good day
'Different points of view'? :laugh: If you are implying under this such muck things then you are really lost. Ignorance is so obvious and you are just narrow minded.
Good night

S. Fourteen

^ the whole point was you not being able to put yourself in the shoes of those who happened to love a family member for whatever reason.

If love is love then it's no different from your love. Is your love evil?

That's what I mean. All you can see is what you see.. you fail to look at things from the other side. I think that's ignorance.

yeah Prodigy has changed, he is a punk bitch now
I remember when he used to smoke weed everyday, damn thats what kept him writing but now i try to sell him some and he be like "Nah man I only fuck with 50 now" damn that cat done lost his mind

saltynuts said:
^ the whole point was you not being able to put yourself in the shoes of those who happened to love a family member for whatever reason.

If love is love then it's no different from your love. Is your love evil?

That's what I mean. All you can see is what you see.. you fail to look at things from the other side. I think that's ignorance.
'I got love for my family tree' indeed. But, what you call love is nothing but just bizzare relationships between family members. You can't love family members for 'that' reason. Obviously you don't feel love, you just feel wicked attraction. You may call it 'love' but that ain't love and you know that. True love can't be evil. Only people can be evil. I look things from all the angles but I don't slave under wicked passion. Please, don't talk about ignorance anymore. I feel sorry for ya.

S. Fourteen

troublesome2004 said:
'I got love for my family tree' indeed. But, what you call love is nothing but just bizzare relationships between family members. You can't love family members for 'that' reason. Obviously you don't feel love, you just feel wicked attraction. You may call it 'love' but that ain't love and you know that. True love can't be evil. Only people can be evil. I look things from all the angles but I don't slave under wicked passion. Please, don't talk about ignorance anymore. I feel sorry for ya.
Nobody has the right to tell a person who he/she can and cannot love, not even you. Love just happens.
It's a bizzare relationship when you look at it from where YOU are. The same can be said for homosexual relationships, it's bizzare because YOU cannot relate to it. Because you cannot relate to it, you say that incest love is not love. Incestual relationships has been around since the beginning of time.

I think I'm just repeating myself and I see no end. The bottom line is you just can't understand why they would fall in love because it's disgusting and it's a taboo although incest was common in different cultures throughtout history. It's not all rape and abuse.

saltynuts said:
Nobody has the right to tell a person who he/she can and cannot love, not even you. Love just happens.
It's a bizzare relationship when you look at it from where YOU are. The same can be said for homosexual relationships, it's bizzare because YOU cannot relate to it. Because you cannot relate to it, you say that incest love is not love. Incestual relationships has been around since the beginning of time.

I think I'm just repeating myself and I see no end. The bottom line is you just can't understand why they would fall in love because it's disgusting and it's a taboo although incest was common in different cultures throughtout history. It's not all rape and abuse.
I don't have intention to judge to anybody but you must know that some things are natural and some are not. You are playing with your brain too much. According to this your post queers are also acceptable. Recalling of old cultures won't help you either. Many nations disappeared from the face of the Earth because of their vagary. You should know that.

Shot 21 said:
Prodigy is just blaming God for his sickle cells. Mobb Deep have always been wack. Now they sellouts too. Im glad they flopped.

If he had any clue he'd know thats its on his folks......he should be more mad bout how ugly he has gotten in just 10 years, both in flows and looks.

Havoc, what a waste of skill on someone with so-so skill

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.