Fuck Prodigy!!!

S. Fourteen

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=559
FUCK PRODIGY!!I LIKE MOBB DEEP BUT FUCK PRODIGY!
"“God Ain’t Save Me, 50 Did” WHAT A MUTHAFUCKIN DICKRIDER!
FUCK BLASPHEMY!!I LOST ALL MA RESPECT I HAD 4 PRODIGY!HE`S DISRESPECTIN`GOD LIKE DIS!OK WE ALL KNOW HES SICK AND ALL DAT BUT STILL..I HATE BLASPHEMY!!!SO FUCK PRODIGY!COMPARING DAT IDIOT ASS NICCA 50 TO GOD AND SHIT.DON`T DISRESPECT THE GOD.
`IM SHALL BUN INA DI HELL FA SAYIN DAT TINGS!FI TRUE!

p.s.i won´t to make a whole topic bout it, so i ask it here i heard "killing me softly" by fugees is about lickin´pussy is it true?
I'm sure he's committed many sins before this. Don't lose sleep over it. Go to church, it'll make you feel better.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
for who-ever said "so what, nas said he snuffed Jesus"...this is the difference

nas was a young 19 year old from the projects, who grew up without his dad and lost his best friend from a shooting

Prodigy is a rich dude who made it out the hood...Prodigy should stop bitching...i used to love the guy back when he was at his peak...now he shits me. See the new mobb deep video? his wearing a crucifix...what a hypocrite...hate Christ but wear his symbol??

people are sayin that mobb deep fell off but think about this.....

whens the last time mobb deep has sold over gold? the answer is murda music in 1999 when they sold platinum for the first and only time! shit, if i was them i wouldof signed to gunit too, they werent sellin shit before gunit. i think after murda music they stopped tryin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobb_Deep any1 got the pic of prodigy in the ballerina outfit? i never seen it, prolly funny as hell

This is NOTHING new. Alot of rappers say blamphemous things all the time. Big L, Biggie, and countless outers.

And some even say things like "if you have a daughter under 16, I'll rape her" and "if the babies crying, I'll shoot two in the crib"

Yeah its crazy but what they eat shouldnt make you shit tho. Just pray for them niggaz...

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=559
FUCK PRODIGY!!I LIKE MOBB DEEP BUT FUCK PRODIGY!
"“God Ain’t Save Me, 50 Did” WHAT A MUTHAFUCKIN DICKRIDER!
FUCK BLASPHEMY!!I LOST ALL MA RESPECT I HAD 4 PRODIGY!HE`S DISRESPECTIN`GOD LIKE DIS!OK WE ALL KNOW HES SICK AND ALL DAT BUT STILL..I HATE BLASPHEMY!!!SO FUCK PRODIGY!COMPARING DAT IDIOT ASS NICCA 50 TO GOD AND SHIT.DON`T DISRESPECT THE GOD.
`IM SHALL BUN INA DI HELL FA SAYIN DAT TINGS!FI TRUE!
Lol. He just needs ur attention.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
anybody else agree Prodigy was just as good as nas (as a lyricist) between 1995-2000 and had an even better flow/voice?

what a shame. He used to tell crazy stories and his one liners were classic...now he just spits the same shit "ima shoot you" without even trying to make it rhyme anymore

S. Fourteen

troublesome2004 said:
After that talk in the incest thread maybe you should visit church or at least get a good psychiatrist.

My mind is not at fault when YOU FAIL to look at life from different points of views. :cool:

Like me putting myself into your shoes.
You are unable to look at things in different light. Or you just can't comprehend what I said so you need to justify it by assuming that I need god or a doctor.

good day

Chronic

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
what u mean?
Well...

Either you type 1) normal 2) like a Jamaican 3) with slang

You're a fan of Brotha Lynch Hung, Doomsday Productions, X Raided etc. and they talk about 'psychos'. You have "Mind Of A Psycho" in your signature, you changed your name to 'Deuce 7 Tha Psycho', you've made numerous threads about psychos, your display is from American Psycho, your occupation is 'Torturer,Killer, Murderer, Executer', your homepage 'http://www.ogrish.com' and your location 'Torture Chamber'... trying to portray a psycho.
Spice 1 sometimes uses a Jamaican style, you sometimes talk like a Jamaican.
Sometimes you'll talk like this, sometimes you'll talk like u are dat psycho nicca, which is how some West Coast artists spell. And I think Crips spell it 'nicca'.

Just seems like you're trying very hard to be like the rappers that you're a fan of.

Chronic

With that pic I was trying to say that wiggers do exactly the same. I don't know if you are but sometimes it certainly seems that way.

EDIT: I actually need to apologize, my posts in this thread are stupid. I can have my opinion on you but there's no need for me to call you out and disrespect you for no reason.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
^^ i just type/talk like i want to.
one of the reasons. "ebonics" are easier to type.

you-u,ya
why-y
brother-bro./brotha
sister-sis´/sista
the-da
doesn´t/does-duzn´t/duz.
Because-Cuz
you know what i mean-na´mean
what-wha
that-dat
with-wit
*EDIT*-Nicca-I Can´t Say "Nigga", So I Say "Nicca", it doesn´t mean im a crip or a "wanna-bee crip".
etc.
ya see?

it doesn´t mean i act hard with that shit and i feel like a gangsta or i think ima crip.na mean?.

PEACE bro.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.