Fuck Prodigy!!!

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=559
FUCK PRODIGY!!I LIKE MOBB DEEP BUT FUCK PRODIGY!
"“God Ain’t Save Me, 50 Did” WHAT A MUTHAFUCKIN DICKRIDER!
FUCK BLASPHEMY!!I LOST ALL MA RESPECT I HAD 4 PRODIGY!HE`S DISRESPECTIN`GOD LIKE DIS!OK WE ALL KNOW HES SICK AND ALL DAT BUT STILL..I HATE BLASPHEMY!!!SO FUCK PRODIGY!COMPARING DAT IDIOT ASS NICCA 50 TO GOD AND SHIT.DON`T DISRESPECT THE GOD.
`IM SHALL BUN INA DI HELL FA SAYIN DAT TINGS!FI TRUE!

p.s.i won´t to make a whole topic bout it, so i ask it here i heard "killing me softly" by fugees is about lickin´pussy is it true?

blood money sold 200,000 copies...which is pa-fucken-thetic. Mobb Deep should stop talking shit about all the money they have. They're broke.

Prodigy fell off years ago (ever since Infamous) and he has always been a punk (the skit where he talks bout how many peeps he has gotten at on Infamous just screams ignorance).

He is holding Havoc down, but I tell you this Havoc is a real nigga to put up with Prodigy's bullshit.

FroDawgg

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
p.s.i won´t to make a whole topic bout it, so i ask it here i heard "killing me softly" by fugees is about lickin´pussy is it true?
no...it's a cover of a song by roberta flack. and listen to the lyrics.

Chronic

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
whats wrong CHRONIC?

damn i hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fury:
You can't say 'nigga' so instead you say 'nicca', as if not saying it isn't an option. Just thought that was rather funny.

Do you have identity problems?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.