• The Marshall Mathers LP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Eminem Show

• Encore

• Total voters

THEV1LL4N

i think hes trying to sound like a hardcore eminem fan that knew him before everyone else did.

i do like the album infinite, theres some good tracks on there. however, it would not even come close to being eminem's best album in a million years. i must say it gets boring quickly though.

yak pac fatal

i think hes trying to sound like a hardcore eminem fan that knew him before everyone else did.
please tell me how am i trying sound like hardcore eminem fan?

just cuz in my opinion it his best album supposed to mean ima hardcore em fan and i know 'fo erryone else? be serious asshole

lyricly this album shits on all his albums, fools like u dont like this album because the beats are out of date

Shadows

just cuz in my opinion it his best album supposed to mean ima hardcore em fan and i know 'fo erryone else? be serious asshole

lyricly this album shits on all his albums, fools like u dont like this album because the beats are out of date
lyrically its great, but i just dont think he found himself at that moment. Furthermore, His flow improves a little as time goes by...not just the beats.

Bobby Sands

Yes he is great lyrically on this album but he is great lyrically on SSLP, MMLP and The Eminem Show as well and the production is much better on those. The beats are out of date? maybe but they arent that good to begin with. A re you saying that the production on Infinite is better than Dre's?

THEV1LL4N

go to two posts above the post which i have quoted here. yes its my post. read it again. i said i do like the album. and also speak english please - for erryone's sake.

yak pac fatal

Yes he is great lyrically on this album but he is great lyrically on SSLP, MMLP and The Eminem Show as well and the production is much better on those. The beats are out of date? maybe but they arent that good to begin with. A re you saying that the production on Infinite is better than Dre's?
can u tell where i said that

go to two posts above the post which i have quoted here. yes its my post. read it again. i said i do like the album. and also speak english please - for erryone's sake.
blimey

i just like the whole feel of the production more on Infinite. ive always been one for mellow beats. infinite, its ok, tonight, never 2 far, searchin. those are some of my favorite em beats. production on all of his albums are amazing, but that's just my style. i think 'encore' probably had the next best production though and that's my least favorite album, so its more than just beats.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.