Favorite Albu*m* So Far This Year?

t.i. urban legend.......

each sound stands alone as a good song apart from that one wack song lol.
the beats r different, his flow is just very interesting he can always drop a different flow / rhyme, hes just a breath of fresh air(nh)

Euphanasia

Definately Game's "The Documentary" for favorite of the year

Kanye's cd was good as well

The Massacre, Encore and Thoughts of A Predicate Felon were all trash

Blackalicious - The Craft. Just got it yesterday and its amazing. If you want some real, original, inspirational hip hop with intelligent lyrics and a mix of everything (funk, soul, raw hip hop) then check it out. Gift of Gab can flow his ass off.

Check out the tracks "Supreme People" and "Rythm Sticks". And make sure u check out their other albums NIA and Blazing Arrow. U wont be dissapointed!

So far

Beanie Siegal's The B.Coming is hip hop album of the year. I can't believe nobody named that album.
The Game's Documentary is #2. I was bumping that not too long ago.
50 Cent's The Massacre- I feel like people don't give this album a chance. This album has some bangers. In My Hood, Supposed to Die Tonight, Position of Power, Ski Mask Way, God Gave Me Style, Ryder Music, Baltimore Love Thing, So Amazing. The album has it's bad parts, but so far the album is okay imo.

Hituup said:
50 Cent's The Massacre- I feel like people don't give this album a chance. This album has some bangers. In My Hood, Supposed to Die Tonight, Position of Power, Ski Mask Way, God Gave Me Style, Ryder Music, Baltimore Love Thing, So Amazing. The album has it's bad parts, but so far the album is okay imo.
It's not that the album was bad. It's just if these people are thinking what I'm thinking, then we all agree that The Massacre should've been waaayyyyy better than it was.

AZ a.w.o.l, really liked this one it was a nice surprise, prob second on my list of az cds behind doe or die.

oh yeah that new kurupt is really not good, dont see how n e one could pick that to be their fav, shit it only has like 3 or 4 good songs

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
AZ a.w.o.l, really liked this one it was a nice surprise, prob second on my list of az cds behind doe or die.

oh yeah that new kurupt is really not good, dont see how n e one could pick that to be their fav, shit it only has like 3 or 4 good songs
shit, i need that Az CD

that Kurupt CD is a banger

hard choice right now between SONOGRAM by One.Be.Lo and AWOL by AZ... ugh...

well judging by the times that I've played these two albums I guess SONOGRAM wins

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.