Favorite Albu*m* So Far This Year?

So far Common - Be

Might change by tommorow though just bought the new LB and Ima go pick up that AWOL tomorrow, oh and im d/l that chemistry joint as we speak :) so lets see what happens lol

Confucius87 said:
The Game - The Documentary

8 months after it's release, but yet and still, to me it's the best album to drop this year (that I've heard). Before this album dropped, I truthfully had expectations of this being a classic album. And Game definately followed through. From the opening track which completely grabs you with Dre's production and Game's well-suited lyrics, Westside Story is just one of the many superb tracks to appear on Game's first album.
that's my choice as well :thumb: :D

AZ is my top pick. I dunno, but everytime he drops I can't help but listen to his shit until the next great lyricist comes out, which is usually not for a couple months. AZ always comes tyte with the lyrics and knows how to choose the right beats. Another classic from the Firm :thumb:

Funny, I think I might be "uncool" and "unoriginal" and just pick Late Registration as my favorite. Game's album was great when I heard it, but it got old quickly for me.

you know whats a really hot album thats recently dropped Blackalicious: the craft. They have that bay feeling to their music and one thing you notice as you go through their catalogue of music is that they are constantly trying to improve their stuff. This album's invention and sheer depth is endlessly impressive and gab's flow is probably the best in the industry right now imo. This is a real oaktown 5 mic album the first in a long time that i had to go back to the record store and cop a second copy one for listening one just to collect. Ask roaches our resisdent hip hop scholar for a track by track review he will break down how awesome this album is

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.