Fat Joe Shits on 50 Cent

hm, so 50 has a load of money but every rapper in new york has beef with him either b/c he started it or they just don't like him for their own reasons and he can't walk around in new york..
thats gotta suck,. to be rich at the top all by yourself,..i wonder how much money he spends on body guards a year.

i was wondering,. what other rappers have/had body guards? Since it doesn't seem like the majority of them do.

Story said:
fat joe is a fat liar and a fat phony
Cuban Link would tell you he agrees. But what he'd also tell you is he agrees with me, that Joe is willing to have people cut up - by his own hands if possible.

I agree with what HellRazor05 is saying. Yeah 50 will sell more, but Jada would destroy him lyrically & take away any street cred. that 50 has. If Nas or Shyne got into it, they would also lyrically fuck 50 up.

Joe can take him with street cred., but lyrically I'd have to hear both disses.

shuba said:
Since it doesn't seem like the majority of them do.
Most have protection in some shape or form, be it professional - ie. bodyguards - or amateur - ie. people from their block.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.