Fat Joe Shits on 50 Cent

Pittsey said:
OK, 50 isn't a great rapper. But he markets his product well. I got shot 9 times and all that, it does sell records.
He has the hottest producers behind him so he's always gonna sell, and have big club records.

But all you Ja fans need to realise, Ja's career is done, he can't sell for shit. And like 50, Ja has no skills... At least 50 had a good underground buzz and released a great song like How to Rob. Ja didn't and VVV wasn't even that great an album.

The only way Ja can save his career is if he tries to release some good club songs. New York was a hot track, but the rest of that album was a dissapointment. Ja is done, he's just waiting for the final nail.
nah man,wait till all this 50 cent buzz dies,then it will just be normal. i mean look what ja was before 50 hit the scene,anything ja dropped it was being bumped everywhere. then when the cool down period came,some other rapper came along and took the scene,once this buzz is dead,and some other rapper comes along,everyone will be saying 50's career is over. everyone gets their primetime,but once thats done,people will turn on you and jump on the newest cats dick cuz thats what everyone is doing.so basically you cant say ja's career is over just bcuz 50 is in his primetime now.

locomack said:
nah man,wait till all this 50 cent buzz dies,then it will just be normal. i mean look what ja was before 50 hit the scene,anything ja dropped it was being bumped everywhere. then when the cool down period came,some other rapper came along and took the scene,once this buzz is dead,and some other rapper comes along,everyone will be saying 50's career is over. everyone gets their primetime,but once thats done,people will turn on you and jump on the newest cats dick cuz thats what everyone is doing.so basically you cant say ja's career is over just bcuz 50 is in his primetime now.
you make it sound like ja was as big before as 50 is right now. right now, 50 is as big as biggie was in 97.

man everybody nows that cd is gonna sell. but i disagree about VVV not being a great album. i thought that shit was tight but other than that the only way he gonna get anything is makin club songs.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.