Fat Joe Shits on 50 Cent

This was jacked off allhiphop.com. After 50 was running his mouth on the radio earlier then fat joe called in hot 97 on the drama hour and spoke with Kay Slay and said hell give 1,000 dollars to the first person who shows him a picture of 50 cent in a club in new york

Here's the link
ht tp://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HG22TYD4XL5Z1F0933OQ56D1T

delete the space between the t's in http. Enjoy

he brings up some good points,
what goes around comes around, 50s gonna get his, but for now he moves a good product, as far as an eye for detail goes,

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
no doubt fat joe is gonna murder 50 on wax,no doubt jada will do it too.Well i do have a doubt because 50 might het em ,and banks to ghost write or help him out a lil bit with his rhymes.

lol Fat hoe um i mean joe has turned into a trick since Pun died.. Even Cuban Link hates his ass now...
50 already killed him on one line.. If joe replys which i doubt im sure 50 will have a mixtape ready to go at him...
Same goes for Jada.. Jada is wack IMO anyway i dont hate him but i dont like his voice or flow.. So i think 50 will smash him to..
if 50 new cd sells ALOT i dont expect anyone to go back at him.. They aint stupid niggaz they dont wanna lose there careers like Ja Rule did...

ThaJackal said:
lol Fat hoe um i mean joe has turned into a trick since Pun died.. Even Cuban Link hates his ass now...
50 already killed him on one line.. If joe replys which i doubt im sure 50 will have a mixtape ready to go at him...
Same goes for Jada.. Jada is wack IMO anyway i dont hate him but i dont like his voice or flow.. So i think 50 will smash him to..
if 50 new cd sells ALOT i dont expect anyone to go back at him.. They aint stupid niggaz they dont wanna lose there careers like Ja Rule did...
pffft give me a fuckin break. first of all,it seemed like ja was gettin killed cuz 50 was the hottest thing out,so everyone was jumpin on his dick,backstabin' ja. when 50 was out for a bit,everyone saw the real trick + snitch he is. have you ever listened to loose change motherfucker? you telling me ja lost his career? ur clueless

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
locomack said:
pffft give me a fuckin break. first of all,it seemed like ja was gettin killed cuz 50 was the hottest thing out,so everyone was jumpin on his dick,backstabin' ja. when 50 was out for a bit,everyone saw the real trick + snitch he is. have you ever listened to loose change motherfucker? you telling me ja lost his career? ur clueless

OK, 50 isn't a great rapper. But he markets his product well. I got shot 9 times and all that, it does sell records.
He has the hottest producers behind him so he's always gonna sell, and have big club records.

But all you Ja fans need to realise, Ja's career is done, he can't sell for shit. And like 50, Ja has no skills... At least 50 had a good underground buzz and released a great song like How to Rob. Ja didn't and VVV wasn't even that great an album.

The only way Ja can save his career is if he tries to release some good club songs. New York was a hot track, but the rest of that album was a dissapointment. Ja is done, he's just waiting for the final nail.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.